Rev's Ride 1

greg334

Veteran Expediter
He's replaced it already. I haven't see much from him in the way of posts but you never know ...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That's the Reverand's old ride right there. According to credible sources, he has a much better set up now. He has tricked out a GMC to look just like a sprinter. He had a box custom built that is almost the same length and height of a sprinter. It's a really neat looking truck i've been told. Perhaps he'ss read this post and bust out with some pics of what it really looks like. That is unless he is afraid other people will copy his model!

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
He's replaced it already. I haven't see much from him in the way of posts but you never know ...

I just noticed the date, thanks!
I was wondering why he put E-trac on the floor and none on the walls. I don't know if there is anywhere to brace on the walls looking at it. Nice truck though.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
he is actually in an aerocell cw.

UNICELL

I'm starting to deal with a dealer about the Unicel. They have a CW model and a SRW model that really looks good for our industry. A great deal cheaper than a Sprinter if specked right. One model is 500 cubic feet of load space for under a 10K truck.