Retired Truckers Camper

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Nice for the infield at the racetrack..... but at my favorite campgrounds, even the most accessible ones, nothing over 24' is allowed.

fired at you from my Droideka

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I saw one of those trailers on a special about celebrities who travel to filming locations. Those trailers go from movie set to movie set "custom made for each particular celebrity" and are used as homes and dressing rooms while filming. Perhaps this guy bought a used one or had one made for him specificly. They are not all that uncommon amongst people in the movie industry! However, it is one nice pad indeed. Sure as heck beats the inside of my muggy cargo van.

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
looks like more than 13'6" tall. gotta pick your roads for sure. good for texas hwys.

Naw, the top part slides down- just like the pop out sides- it's 13'6. I saw a show about those, too. I think Will Smith's is the one on the show.

matlack

Expert Expediter
Wow Nice! Much nicer than this Limo.

matlack-albums-trucks-picture815-limo-truck.jpg

Monty

Expert Expediter
I cant find the edit, or delete button on this oversize photo .. I was going to resize it ... mods, If ya wanna delete the thing, it's ok with me .. I'll try to resize and put it back