Rest in peace Letzrockexpress

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wow, I'm totally shocked, Stew was just messing with me on Facebook about a post. A great guy and loved to Joke around a lot and put a smile on people faces. RIP Stewart.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'll certainly miss him: I called him 'Rocket' [after someone used it in error, & I thought it was funny] and I always found what he had to say worth reading. He was intelligent, well read, and funny - and a musician, too - our world was a better place with him in it.
RIP, Rocket.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Will miss his online views. Prayers for his family.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Does anyone know if and when there will be a service for Stewart?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Our thoughts and prayers are extended to his family. If we hear of any arrangements we'll be sure to share them with the EO community.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't know him but sounds like a good person. What a sad way to go. Could happen to any one of us at any time just another hardship on a trucking family.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

It may be delayed, because unanticipated death requires investigation. If he was out of state, it can be complicated. I know I'll be watching for any news [on facebook], because I'd like to attend his memorial, if it's possible.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Great voice, liked the song, wish I could have met him, we could have jammed some after I dusted off my old guitar..................

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Our thoughts and prayers are extended to his family. If we hear of any arrangements we'll be sure to share them with the EO community.

It may be delayed, because unanticipated death requires investigation. If he was out of state, it can be complicated. I know I'll be watching for any news [on facebook], because I'd like to attend his memorial, if it's possible.

Stewart Parker Hawk, II « Turner Funeral Home

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I knew a guy that passed a DOT Physical, stopped at a bar for a beer, went home and had a heart attack and died while washing up for dinner.
It does happen.