RATE THE FREIGHT!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
On a scale of 1 - 5.

5 being the best. How is the freight? Are you moving? Deadheading? With my ear to the ground I'm hearing it's a solid:

FTG.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yeah, I would say 4. Staying steady to busy at times. I've notice the last several runs I've had to DH further to go get the load than normal. That's expediting!

Reactions: RoadTime

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
July was a 3 for me but I took time off. Had I stayed in service it would probably been a 4. This month started with an 1,135 mile load at my rate. Before delivering I got an airfreight load, again at my rate. Its only 193 miles and picks up at 04:00. Off to a decent start.

Reactions: DollarSign and Greg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats not busy for a team its very good but busy? ....JuJu and I at E-1 busy was 3000 - 3500 a week..your numbers are solo numbers..
Mr 3000 out drives your unit hands down...sorry slacker...LOL

And, with you out of the way, who is left to challenge Mr. 3000?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

No one I know of at this time.he is a driving machine...his goal is to pay off the van ASAP as you want to do the part timer tourist route...and take the full 5 yrs to pay off that things that will be a POS in 5 yrs..LOL nudge nudge
Yeah ... go ahead and Talk about me while i was trying to sleep .. up and rolling to pickup ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats not busy for a team its very good but busy? ....JuJu and I at E-1 busy was 3000 - 3500 a week..your numbers are solo numbers..
Mr 3000 out drives your unit hands down...sorry slacker...LOL

And, with you out of the way, who is left to challenge Mr. 3000?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

No one I know of at this time.he is a driving machine...his goal is to pay off the van ASAP as you want to do the part timer tourist route...and take the full 5 yrs to pay off that things that will be a POS in 5 yrs..LOL nudge nudge
Yeah ... go ahead and Talk about me while i was trying to sleep .. up and rolling to pickup ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you
some things never change...LOL

Reactions: ntimevan