Question for Bolt drivers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No , i just have no need to look at the Billing ,, I m happy with the rate i get paid per loaded mile .. Do i agree with every load offer Nope .. i take the loads that make me money and the company money .... If you were in my or other Bolt drivers shoes and wanted to see the freight billings , thats fine ... But i don t need to ...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
No , i just have no need to look at the Billing ,, I m happy with the rate i get paid per loaded mile .. Do i agree with every load offer Nope .. i take the loads that make me money and the company money .... If you were in my or other Bolt drivers shoes and wanted to see the freight billings , thats fine ... But i don t need to ...

Being happy with the offer is important no matter what the percentage is, glad you are happy and things are working out for you there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

Havent you ever got the email conformation/freight bill with your BOL? I have probably 4-5 x and have to say the math has always worked out...even keith has gotten them before.. and said the same...again im with you as long as you are happy with your rate..they have to make $$ also....

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
I have always been happy with rate. I wouldn't accept if i didn't. I worked a lot of places it my 25 years of trucking and expediting being happy where work is most of the battle:).

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
When in doubt or just for educational purposes, "Trust, but verify". I can't think of another business that would operate on a percentage of revenue without some type of verification.