Question for Bolt drivers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bolt may not have been for him, but that doesn't excuse someone digging up stuff from outside this thread and using it as personal attack. Sitting in Kansas or having dogs in the van have nothing to do with this discussion, and were introduced into the discussion solely as an ad hominem attack on someone in order to marginalize the person and his comments.

yeah the dog part was extending the subject matter, agreed....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well...it is the truth?...Paul put it out there for all to see.....he couldn't make it work...Bolt was not for him...

OK and the rest of that post was a personal attack? It had nothing to do with facts but questioning me have dogs and somehow claiming that means I don't have business sense. If saying he has no idea how bad he is doing because of his lifestyle appropriate?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey ,,,just BAN the Bolt van.....not mine thow......Ovm , glad to see your finger still works .....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK and the rest of that post was a personal attack? It had nothing to do with facts but questioning me have dogs and somehow claiming that means I don't have business sense. If saying he has no idea how bad he is doing because of his lifestyle appropriate?

You threw it out there that you could not make the Bolt system work for you....that doesn't mean you are a bad business person...only you have standards that Bolt couldn't live up to...

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
All this is why I never post in the soap box!!! The sad part about all this off the subject stuff it doesn't help the original poster. That why all us bolt drivers said talk to Anne in recruiting. She can give all the info the company average for what the cvs in the fleet are making. Plus get all the info they can handle. Without the bs and personal attacks.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You threw it out there that you could not make the Bolt system work for you....that doesn't mean you are a bad business person...only you have standards that Bolt couldn't live up to...

Exactly right, it did not work based on what I was told by recruiting and in orientation. I have also freely admitted that I made mistakes as well as I was learning, no question about that. That however was not at all what he posted, he said I have no business sense because I have dogs.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Exactly right, it did not work based on what I was told by recruiting and in orientation. I have also freely admitted that I made mistakes as well as I was learning, no question about that. That however was not at all what he posted, he said I have no business sense because I have dogs.

no..what i said IS.. you cooped up TWO full size dogs in a CARGO VAN ..which is totally unfair for the dogs..i have ONE 7lb. Chihuahua he gets restless when your on long loads.(and he has his own seat and dedicated area) .my point is if you decide to hold 2 dogs hostage in your van with no where to move...your decision making skills may come into play...i could care less about you..its the dogs welfare i am concerned about...i never actually met you..but was told by a few drivers about you cramming those dogs in a van...because if i would have met you ...and seen it ..you would remember me ...

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
no..what i said IS.. you cooped up TWO full size dogs in a CARGO VAN ..which is totally unfair for the dogs..i have ONE 7lb. Chihuahua he gets restless when your on long loads.(and he has his own seat and dedicated area) .my point is if you decide to hold 2 dogs hostage in your van with no where to move...your decision making skills may come into play...i could care less about you..its the dogs welfare i am concerned about...i never actually met you..but was told by a few drivers about you cramming those dogs in a van...because if i would have met you ...and seen it ..you would remember me ...

I new I liked you any who loves dogs is OK with me!!.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
Dogs rule!!! :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351698909275.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351698909275.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 13

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Your decision making skills are coming into play here in this thread. You're attacking the person, his decision making skills, based on your disagreement with how many and what size dogs he has in his van. Are you kiddin' me? What does any of that have to do with anything in this thread?

paullud

Veteran Expediter

So I posted that you questioned my ability to make business decisions because I have dogs but you felt the need to say I am wrong because you questioned my ability to make any decision because I have dogs, thanks for clarifying. How big are the dogs I have? How long is it before my dogs get restless? How much time did they have outside? Why would I remember you if you had seen it?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So I posted that you questioned my ability to make business decisions because I have dogs but you felt the need to say I am wrong because you questioned my ability to make any decision because I have dogs, thanks for clarifying. How big are the dogs I have? How long is it before my dogs get restless? How much time did they have outside? Why would I remember you if you had seen it?

I was told by a few people they were 2 full size dogs..so you think it is great for the dogs to be cooped up in the van for hours at a time..personally i find it not very fair to the dogs.. that was my point..who would find it fair..and as what i would have done when i met you...i would have called you out on it for sure..thats why you remember me..again not fair at all to those animals..

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ovm ,,its time to Lock this up ...nuff said about nothing ...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I was told by a few people they were 2 full size dogs..so you think it is great for the dogs to be cooped up in the van for hours at a time..personally i find it not very fair to the dogs.. that was my point..who would find it fair..and as what i would have done when i met you...i would have called you out on it for sure..thats why you remember me..again not fair at all to those animals..

So you heard truckstop gossip and don't actually know anything about my dogs or how often they were let out which you thought gave you enough information to personally attack me, shows great character.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So you heard truckstop gossip and don't actually know anything about my dogs or how often they were let out which you thought gave you enough information to personally attack me, shows great character.

Shows my character... i am an animal lover..