President O'Biden

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He has, after all, according to Jen Psaki, been working on the supply chain issues since his first day in office. The problem is, clearly, he's been working hard to make it a crisis instead of solving the problems. So... good job, Joe.
Maybe if Joe would have read this informative piece of Turd Journalism from the Minneapolis StrarTribune the supply chain problem would be solved. My plan to ease the supply chain woes is to divert U.S. bound container ships to Mexican and Central American ports to off load. The first few containers to be unloaded at these ports would contain Radio flyer wagons. The wagons would be filled with merchandise and given to the illegal immigrants bound for our southern border. Once at the border these illegals would be given maps to various Target, Walmart, Best Buy stores etc. across the fruited plains. Most stores should be resupplied before Christmas. This plan solves the congested port problem and the driver and warehouse worker shortage.

The first paragraph introduces us to the owner of a small family owned toy store. Poor Dan hopes he has enough board games and toy trucks to last into the holiday season.

The second paragraph explains why Dan, other small retailers as well as large retailers face the risk of running out of popular gifts. Supply chain disruptions that include congested ports, a shortage of truck drivers and warehouse workers. The third paragraph lays waste to all that preceded it.

Strib 08 - Copy.png

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just go back and check what the gas price average was in the month of September 2 years ago before the virus hit. What were gas prices then with a great economy going on and demand was higher.? 60 cents difference.
If you want to wade through 4 pages of posts you can see the average price I paid for fuel per month from January 2016 through 2020. I will have to dig to find my pre-Trump fuel stats which were split between my old Chevy and my Transit for 2015.

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mercy sakes,,hes lost his mind
At the 5:02 mark Watters shows Harris' NASA Space video. His commentary after the video he states that Harris didn't even use an American company but rather a Canadian company. He went on to say you can't make this up; the name of the company is Sinking Ship Productions. Being the skeptic I am, I was certain he made that part up. After doing some easy research I found that the company that filmed and produced the piece was a Canadian company but is actually Sinking Ship Entertainment. Sinking Ship Productions is a New York based theater company. A minor mistake by Watters but if you didn't do a little further investigating it would appear to be fake news.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors"
- Plato

True, but in 2020 over 80 million people did participate in politics and look what happened.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors"
- Plato

True, but in 2020 over 80 million people did participate in politics and look what happened.
But most of them pulled a Captain Kirk a la Kobayashi Maru.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The only way the Democrats will win in Virginia is if they cheat because Terry McAuliffe opened his mouth on loudon county school board and said the parents had no right to what is taught in schools or what is happening in said schools....he also walked a way from a interview when asked about the school board and the cover up of the 2 rapes.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The only way the Democrats will win in Virginia is if they cheat because Terry McAuliffe opened his mouth on loudon county school board and said the parents had no right to what is taught in schools or what is happening in said schools....he also walked a way from a interview when asked about the school board and the cover up of the 2 rapes.
You would think that would be enough not to vote for him but northern Va./DC area Democrats will vote for him regardless. Virtually nothing will sway them.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You would think that would be enough not to vote for him but northern Va./DC area Democrats will vote for him regardless. Virtually nothing will sway them.
According to the latest polls (for what they're worth), it's the Independents that have fallen away from McAuliffe in large numbers. There also seems to be significant apathy among black voters that will effect turnout.

Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
According to the latest polls (for what they're worth), it's the Independents that have fallen away from McAuliffe in large numbers. There also seems to be significant apathy among black voters that will effect turnout.
Democrats in Va. are over 5 points the median in the US. Not sure how many independents in northern Va. The Democrats there tend to by staunch Democrat votes. Many government workers as opposed to Democrats that work in a auto plants that may be swayed by a pro economic message.
The McAuliffe campaign is desperate though for the black vote as evident by their appalling false flag tiki torch operation that was exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle and RLENT