President O'Biden

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yes, yesterday. I posted those two particular pictures specifically with you in mind, knowing that you probably wouldn't be able to click your mouse fast enough to try and debunk what I said about people living under the bridges at the border. And you didn't disappoint.

So basically a trolling post then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:tearsofjoy:

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Move your goalposts back. I never made a claim for "all cases." And the claim I made came from the NYT and WaPo.

Yes, yesterday. I posted those two particular pictures specifically with you in mind, knowing that you probably wouldn't be able to click your mouse fast enough to try and debunk what I said about people living under the bridges at the border. And you didn't disappoint.

I never said I saw those two pictures yesterday, I said I saw the above scenes, which are depicted by the photographs. We drove right by the bridge so he could show me what he wanted. The road passes under the bridge right between the river and the Customs booths. The scene I saw was actually far, far worse than is depicted in those photographs. It is jaw-dropping repugnant, abhorrent, and nauseating. No one can defend it.

But, yes, this IS Biden. Have you seen the pictures from the past few weeks? Have you seen the videos taken by someone inside CBP and given to Project Veritas to release?
I dont doubt what you saw was worse than the pictures you posted, I just wonder what we can do about it. I understand these are people who have nothing and just want a better life but to come here and right off the bat break our laws by sneaking over the border, how do we fix that?

I know Biden had a plan he wanted to get passed that will give a path to citizenship to the illegals that are here, but my question is what percentage of them do you think will actually try to gain citizenship? I doubt 50% would even try.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So basically a trolling post then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:tearsofjoy:
Not even, dood. I posted something I experienced and witnessed regarding the inhumane crisis at the border. That's not trolling, it's fact.

I didn't have the opportunity to stop, get out and take my own pictures, so I looked for a couple of pictures that would illustrate what I saw and what's happening at the border. People are stored in fenced pens, they're sleeping not on gym mats but on dirt and gravel. And it's not a one or two day thing, it's weeks at a time.

Don't try and flatter yourself into thinking I posted those particular pictures to troll you. I posted those as an illustration to something I saw, not as an attempt at journalisming. When I picked those pictures, I thought, "RLENT {except I thought your real name} is gonna crap his pants with these pictures trying to do a "I gotcha!" moment." But you exceeded even my expectations with the smug and smarmy Time Machine comment, misinterpreting what I said, and then slamming me for your misinterpretation. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Either you care about the inhumane conditions at the border, or you don't. Clearly, you're more interested in starting and winning an Internet fight than you are in what's going on.

You can't refute, or even address, the fact that people are being held in fenced pens under bridges and are sleeping on rocks and dirt, but you can't help yourself, so you go after the least important thing I posted, and had to invent a claim that was never made in order to do it. I'm not even gonna ask, but I think you should stand in front of a mirror and ask, "What the Hell is wrong with you?" Maybe if you're the one who asks the question, you'll figure out the answer.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Not even, dood. I posted something I experienced and witnessed regarding the inhumane crisis at the border. That's not trolling, it's fact.

I didn't have the opportunity to stop, get out and take my own pictures, so I looked for a couple of pictures that would illustrate what I saw and what's happening at the border. People are stored in fenced pens, they're sleeping not on gym mats but on dirt and gravel. And it's not a one or two day thing, it's weeks at a time.

Don't try and flatter yourself into thinking I posted those particular pictures to troll you. I posted those as an illustration to something I saw, not as an attempt at journalisming. When I picked those pictures, I thought, "RLENT {except I thought your real name} is gonna crap his pants with these pictures trying to do a "I gotcha!" moment." But you exceeded even my expectations with the smug and smarmy Time Machine comment, misinterpreting what I said, and then slamming me for your misinterpretation. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Either you care about the inhumane conditions at the border, or you don't. Clearly, you're more interested in starting and winning an Internet fight than you are in what's going on.

You can't refute, or even address, the fact that people are being held in fenced pens under bridges and are sleeping on rocks and dirt, but you can't help yourself, so you go after the least important thing I posted, and had to invent a claim that was never made in order to do it. I'm not even gonna ask, but I think you should stand in front of a mirror and ask, "What the Hell is wrong with you?" Maybe if you're the one who asks the question, you'll figure out the answer.

:rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know Biden had a plan he wanted to get passed that will give a path to citizenship to the illegals that are here
How many damn times are we going to do this? We've been lied to and conned into giving amnesty twice before when the worthless lying democrats promised just do it this once and we'll never ever ask for amnesty again. How about NO amnesty for ANYONE now or ever again PLUS NO path to citizenship for anyone here illegally now or ever PLUS take DNA from ALL illegals and NO citizenship for any of their descendants ever.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Russian hackers shut down a major pipeline. A few days later Biden lifts sanctions on Russia's natural gas pipeline to Germany.

I feel like there's more to this story that we're not being told.

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How many damn times are we going to do this? We've been lied to and conned into giving amnesty twice before when the worthless lying democrats promised just do it this once and we'll never ever ask for amnesty again. How about NO amnesty for ANYONE now or ever again PLUS NO path to citizenship for anyone here illegally now or ever PLUS take DNA from ALL illegals and NO citizenship for any of their descendants ever.

I would think that would be taking it a little too far, however taking DNA from all illegals in custody would be a good thing, the bigger our database gets the easier it will be to obtain familial matches to unknown samples collected at crime scenes.

I have said this before but if you really want to end illegal immigration, you make it so they cant work, fine anyone knowingly employing an illegal 10,000 per day per person, no work, no reason to stay.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Putin's puppet.

I dont know if the company that runs that pipeline knows it yet, but Biden just saved them a hell of a lot of money, by the time that pipeline would have been finished and up and running, our appetite for oil will have been falling, so the pipeline is not really needed. Or at least that is my take on it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hey, all you Trumpeeters, you're falling down on the job!
Why is nobody poking fun at Bidens gaffes?

A) There's too many.
B) So many that it's not even funny.
C) Trumpeeters as a whole aren't childish and petty like so many people on the Left are.

He couldn't compete a thought or a sentence when he was confusing Libya and Syria. He wandered into a random café, uttered nonsense, and was laughed out of the place. Keeps talking about how he gets in trouble with his handlers if he takes unscripted questions. These and many other things aren't funny, they're sad and disturbing.

He needs to step down and let Kamala take his place, but she's already proven to be in way over her head. And they don't want to do that until Biden has passed the 2 year mark, because if she serves more than 2 years as a succession president it means she'll be limited to only one elected term instead of two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Good point about the two year mark. I hadn't thought of that.
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but I'm sure the people around Biden and Harris are aware. I guess they don't want to overtly telegraph something like that in the media, so as not to start a countdown clock or something. ;)

The 22nd Amendment makes it pretty clear.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.

I do hear people all the time talking about how Biden will be out by the end of the year or some such time frame, but for that to happen he's going to have to get to Reagan-level dementia. They are going to do their best to drag him along for 2 years, then have him step down. And I think it'll happen within days of his 2-year mark.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They'll keep him hidden as much as possible and on the lightest of duty in the meantime. Drag him over the 2 year mark. Then cackles can take over, officially.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Our President handed Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure entities that are "off-limits" to a Russian cyberattack.

In other news, Our President handed Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure entities where the US is most vulnerable to Russian cyberattacks.

A thorough and careful analysis of this concludes Our President is dumber'n a bag of rocks.