President O'Biden

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Joe is in training for the Gerald Ford award. :rolleyes:

FalseWhirlwindGrison-small.gif
Ouch. I've been there, done that with my job. A lot of steps.

Reactions: Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are we sure it wasn't a case of Joe challenging Nancy to a drinking contest and losing to the alcoholic?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The most transparent President ever, Joe Biden, is having his first Press conference. He announced it a week in advance. It must be a really big deal.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
That stimulus check or happy check put brakes on the F150 AND enough left over to go to Florida for a short vacation,,but I dont need a vacation, but in my mind it sounded great,,, ok, back into the pool....

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Biden couldn't find a pant leg if he was putting on a pair of pants and had help......hes taking credit for trumps work on warp speed which got 3 vaccines in under a year and a 4th vaccine just after a year but you all want to give credit to a man that's clearly got dementia.

Reactions: LDB and muttly

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Isn't it wonderful how much people approve when credit is shifted to someone else.

Credit where credit is due.

And now that Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx are singing like canaries, we know without a doubt where it isn't.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

And now that Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx are singing like canaries, we know without a doubt where it isn't.
Fauci's taking credit for Warp Speed now, too, despite him saying it would be 3-5 years, if ever, before a vaccine would be ready for trials. He made a point to note that no vaccine for a coronavirus has ever been created, and, as an example of how long it can take, they've been working on an AIDS vaccine for more than three decades and still don't have anything. So, yep, credit where credit is due.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Fauci's taking credit for Warp Speed now, too, despite him saying it would be 3-5 years, if ever, before a vaccine would be ready for trials. He made a point to note that no vaccine for a coronavirus has ever been created, and, as an example of how long it can take, they've been working on an AIDS vaccine for more than three decades and still don't have anything. So, yep, credit where credit is due.

Yeah ... well, unfortunately the actual facts don't care about folks fee-fee's ...

... Among Fauci's earliest references to the development timeline for potential vaccines against what was then widely referred to as the "novel coronavirus" came in an article published by biotech industry news website Biocentury on January 22, 2020—soon after the first COVID-19 cases were reported in the United States.

"We likely will be able, unless there are unanticipated roadblocks, to start a Phase I trial in about three months," Fauci told BioCentury.

He said that the NIAID was partnering with Moderna on an mRNA vaccine against the disease now known as COVID-19.

Fauci said that the fastest a vaccine could be ready for use on an emergency basis was one year, although the process could take up to two years, BioCentury reported. ...

Fact Check: Did Fauci Say COVID-19 Vaccines Would Take Five Years to Develop?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah ... well, unfortunately the actual facts don't care about folks fee-fee's ...

Fact Check: Did Fauci Say COVID-19 Vaccines Would Take Five Years to Develop?
Uhm, that's not a fact check of what Fauci said, it's a fact check of what Trump said.

The fact check article says among Fauci's earliest references to the development timeline for potential vaccines was a Jan 22, 2020 article. That's true, it was among his earliest references, but it wasn't his earliest by a long shot. Two weeks prior to the BioCentury article Facui sat right there in a partially televised (not by the MSM, tho) cabinet meeting and said what I referenced above, 3-5 years, if ever, and used the AIDS vaccine as an example. Dr. Birx noted that just the Phase 1 trials alone would take 6-24 months, and likely longer. During the time frame between the cabinet meeting and the BioCentury is when Trump ordered Operation Warp Speed to commence, and then officially announced the program on May 15. It has been said many times by many people in the Task Force meetings with Trump that all of the experts, including Fauci, were firm that in order to complete both phases of trials and get a deployable vaccine ready to go, it would take a minimum of three years, and that's if everything goes perfectly. Trump's nearly universal response was to get it done in six months. Clearly, in addition to wanting to get a vaccine out there to save lives, he wanted it done before the election.

In January of 2021, Jen Psaki stated that Operation Warp Speed would undergo a restructure and renaming under the Biden Administration, and informed the head of Operation Warp Speed, Dr. Moncef Slaoui, to stop calling it by that name? The reason for these changes? fee-fee's.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

They have to bend the knee to the Georgetown crowd so they can still be invited to the cocktail parties there.
So thank Trump for the 3 vaccines you can choose from. And four years early too.
#Warpspeedsavedmillionsoflives

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Uhm, that's not a fact check of what Fauci said, it's a fact check of what Trump said.

Nah, it's a fact check of what Dr. Fauci said ... the additional fact check on the guy with 20 or 30K documented lies was just a bonus ...

:tearsofjoy:

The fact check article says among Fauci's earliest references to the development timeline for potential vaccines was a Jan 22, 2020 article. That's true, it was among his earliest references, but it wasn't his earliest by a long shot. Two weeks prior to the BioCentury article Facui sat right there in a partially televised (not by the MSM, tho) cabinet meeting and said what I referenced above, 3-5 years, if ever, and used the AIDS vaccine as an example. Dr. Birx noted that just the Phase 1 trials alone would take 6-24 months, and likely longer.

Got a link ? (preferably video of him actually speaking, if you have it)

During the time frame between the cabinet meeting and the BioCentury is when Trump ordered Operation Warp Speed to commence, and then officially announced the program on May 15.

Now do "Project Lightspeed" ...

Aiming to address the global coronavirus pandemic: Project Lightspeed

It has been said many times by many people in the Task Force meetings with Trump that all of the experts,

With noted "expert" John Barron foremost among them I'm sure ...

including Fauci, were firm that in order to complete both phases of trials and get a deployable vaccine ready to go, it would take a minimum of three years, and that's if everything goes perfectly. Trump's nearly universal response was to get it done in six months. Clearly, in addition to wanting to get a vaccine out there to save lives, he wanted it done before the election.

Well ... I guess "All Hail Donald von Trumpenstein, the Great and Glorious !" then ... ?

Dr. Peter Hotez: The covid vaccine discovery was not a 4 month process, it was a 17 year process

In January of 2021, Jen Psaki stated that Operation Warp Speed would undergo a restructure and renaming under the Biden Administration, and informed the head of Operation Warp Speed, Dr. Moncef Slaoui, to stop calling it by that name? The reason for these changes? fee-fee's.

Yes ... but probably not the fee-fee's most might think.

They were concerned that the name that was adopted was causing concerns in terms of people's willingness to take the vaccine, since it appears to portray a rushed development and deployment.

Now, I'm sure that those that have such concerns represent a very wide and varied demographic ... but I do know what one subset of that demographic is.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
They have to bend the knee to the Georgetown crowd so they can still be invited to the cocktail parties there.

Sure ... that's it.

So thank Trump for the 3 vaccines you can choose from. And four years early too.
#Warpspeedsavedmillionsoflives

Nah ... I think I'll just silently think in remembrance of the hundreds of thousands whose deaths he needlessly caused.

#trumpsincompetencekilledhundredsofthousands

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sure ... that's it.

Nah ... I think I'll just silently think in remembrance of the hundreds of thousands whose deaths he needlessly caused.

#trumpsincompetencekilledhundredsofthousands

Sure Jan.