President O'Biden

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I just went through a Border Checkpoint where he asked if I was a US citizen and if anyone was with me. Then I asked him, "What are guys gonna do under Joe Biden?"

He said, "I think we're going to change our name to The Welcome Wagon."
:D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Here is the deal, if you wanna get the pulse of the nation, go to these barber shops,,,,Celina tn, Sparta tn, and Veterans Barber shops in Cookeville tn, its a thought..;)

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
And a bizarre lack of information and transparency regarding the investigation of this incident as well as one pertaining to the Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick.
caucasian women being shot in the white house do not make headlines ............

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And a bizarre lack of information and transparency regarding the investigation of this incident as well as one pertaining to the Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick.
It looks like Sicknick died of an unrelated stroke, of which he had a history. A couple of smaller news outlets reported that just a day or two after he died, each with different sources. But then that story just went away. Either they both got it wrong, or....... they both got it right.

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It looks like Sicknick died of an unrelated stroke, of which he had a history. A couple of smaller news outlets reported that just a day or two after he died, each with different sources. But then that story just went away. Either they both got it wrong, or....... they both got it right.
How can they know that? The autopsy report hasn't been released yet.

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How can they know that? The autopsy report hasn't been released yet
How can they know that it "looks like" he died of a stroke? Gee, I dunno. Maybe they went out and talked to people and stuff. :rolleyes:

Maybe they knew it the same way that Facts First CNN "knew" and the House Impeachment Managers presented as fact at the impeachment trial, that Sicknick died after being bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher.

Neither news outlet reported the cause of death. They both reported the probable and suspected cause of death, and noted his history of heart disease and stroke. Both outlets said the cause of death was pending the medical examiner's report.

On a completely unrelated note, Brian Sicknick's mother believes he almost certainly died of a stroke.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From the reports I've read, investigators are theorizing that the stroke may have been caused by an irritant that was used during the riot, such as pepper spray or bear spray. Although neither are considered lethal chemical agents, they can cause a temporary rise in blood pressure, which may exacerbate a preexisting condition such as hypertension.

Reactions: Turtle

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
President Bidet has a lower approval rating at one month than Trump at one month. And only 37% believe the country is headed in the right direction compared to 44%. Could people be wising up already?

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wait until the masses find out that Biden rescinded Trump's order banning Chinese investments in the US power grid.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
We had a Chinese investor buy a building downtown and refused to fix the electrical box for a multiple store front....it had one electric reader put on for alllll of the stores so one of the 4 businesses was getting the bill for all 4....that is how china works.....they had to be sued in federal court because they never once set foot in the USA.

Reactions: Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
  • Haha
Reactions: muttly and Ragman

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Its not gonna be long till O'Biden is declared loss of confidence, loss of leadership....you can see it in his speeches, his manner, his confidence level is taking on water, and the bilge pumps are leaking , not to mention his water tight doors .......I think we are sitting low in the water sir...