President O'Biden

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The joy of our literary guild of eloquent responders throwing out one liners to impress the masses who land here causes one to pause and think, " How did I get here and is the information worth the read" Here is something worth the read..............in 2 minutes Mr. Lincoln cut to the chase ....

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate — we can not consecrate — we can not hallow — this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Amen--------------The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here..

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I read an article on the development of the mRNA vaccines, very interesting info. The reason it didnt take long to develop the vaccine for Covid is that the work was pretty much done, they just had to create the specific instructions for Covid into the vaccine. The name Moderna is a combination of 2 words, messenger and RNA, and actually that company was being kept alive by people who thought their work would save the world, this was their first actual product.

For those who credit Trump for the vaccines, he really had very little to do with it, he got lucky that this technology was already in the works, or we would still be waiting.

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
For those who credit Trump for the vaccines, he really had very little to do with it, he got lucky that this technology was already in the works, or we would still be waiting.
Yeah, you're right. Setting aside the fact that not all of these vaccines are mRNA type vaccines, and some new technologies had to be developed, if Trump hadn't gotten involved and mucked it all up with billions of dollars in committed purchases and research funding, we probably would have gotten these vaccines months earlier than we did. In fact, if he hadn't been president in the first place, we'd have had these vaccines already in the freezer and ready to go before the virus even escaped the lab in Wuhan.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, you're right. Setting aside the fact that not all of these vaccines are mRNA type vaccines, and some new technologies had to be developed, if Trump hadn't gotten involved and mucked it all up with billions of dollars in committed purchases and research funding, we probably would have gotten these vaccines months earlier than we did. In fact, if he hadn't been president in the first place, we'd have had these vaccines already in the freezer and ready to go before the virus even escaped the lab in Wuhan.
Go back and read what I said, I didnt say he had nothing to do with it, I just said he had little to do with it. Those large purchases that he committed to buy gave those corporations a boost so that it did speed it up a little.

By the way, I have scheduled my first shot for Thursday morning and everyone who I know around here who has gone for the shot has said it was very organized and they were in and out fairly quick. Although they did have to wait at least 15 minutes after the shot to make sure there were no reactions.

Around here you can tell who has been to the vaccination sites because of the writing on the car windows.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I read an article on the development of the mRNA vaccines, very interesting info. The reason it didnt take long to develop the vaccine for Covid is that the work was pretty much done, they just had to create the specific instructions for Covid into the vaccine. The name Moderna is a combination of 2 words, messenger and RNA, and actually that company was being kept alive by people who thought their work would save the world, this was their first actual product.

We aren't waiting because Trump's Warp Speed program had everything in place once the vaccines were developed and also sped up the protocol for approving them. 1 year not 4. #Trumpsavedmillionsoflives

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Also, I specifically recall that the Democratic "news" people say the vaccines wouldn't be available any time soon and that Trump saying they would be here quickly was a lie. They used "experts" as their sources. So they were wrong.

• Haha

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
My favorite is Biden's crazy ambitious goal of getting 100 million doses in his first 100 days. The press lauded him for his ambition, vision, and deft control of the pandemic (despite the fact that pandemics cannot be controlled, which is why it's called a pandemic).

Back in May of 2020 Operation Warp Speed laid out the timeline of November 1st as the latest date for the completion of Phase I trials, and April 30th 2021 as the date for 100 million doses. So Trump looks to be spot-on, and Biden is once again taking credit for someone else's work.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Here you go,,Obiden------
  • What is Plagiarism? - Plagiarism.org

• 1. to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own 2. to use (another's production) without crediting the source 3. to commit literary theft 4. to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We aren't waiting because Trump's Warp Speed program had everything in place once the vaccines were developed and also sped up the protocol for approving them. 1 year not 4. #Trumpsavedmillionsoflives

Dont forget the vaccines were not approved, they were given emergency authorization, and the experts would have not given that unless they were confident there were not going to be issues regardless of what pressure was coming from the top.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's getting pretty bad at the White House now. Biden took a dump in the middle of the floor and blamed the dog. The press went along with it.

Reactions: muttly and RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Joe is in training for the Gerald Ford award. :rolleyes:

FalseWhirlwindGrison-small.gif

1st thing I thought of was here comes another Ford

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
sub-buzz-25346-1553887202-1.jpgEl Paso.jpg

This is Biden. Under the border crossing bridges all across the Texas border, where they normally store CBP vehicles or construction equipment, they're now storing people. It happened under Trump, where they stored people under a bridge in McAllen and El Paso for 2 days, while they awaited FEMA trailers to be brought in, but that's it. They've been under the bridge in El Paso for 3 weeks. In McAllen for a month.

Yesterday when my starter gave out and I had to get towed to a shop, the tow truck driver is a second-generation immigrant from Mexico. His grandparents are from Mexico and his parents were born here, as was he. He doesn't speak Spanish, and neither does his parents. His grandparents would rather struggle with English speaking to him than have him struggle with Spanish speaking to them. That's the kind of immigrants we need here. But on the way to the repair shop, I casually mentioned that they sent 500 immigrants from all the way down in Donna, TX (McAllen) up to Ft Bliss. He said, "Let me show you what that sonofbitch has done in just three months." [I had a pretty good idea who he was talking about.] And we drove maybe a mile out of the way to drive right by the border crossing. I saw the above scenes with my own eyes. It's heartbreaking.

Jen Psaki says, unlike Trump, the Biden Administration is being "humane." Yeah, well, Jen Psaki needs to go to prison, along with everyone else involved in this, from Biden all the way down. American is supposed to be better than this.

The tow truck driver noted, and I've since looked it up to verify it, that more people have died trying to cross the border, either in the river or in the desert, in just the last 3 months, than died in all of 201 8or 2019, and by the end of the year will surpass all 4 years under Trump.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Yeah, no ... it's actually not - those are pictures that were taken while Trump was in office, so that happened on his watch - not Biden's.

The first image appeared in a March 30, 2019 BuzzFeed article:

“It’s Hell There”: This Is What It’s Like For Immigrants Being Held In A Pen Underneath An El Paso Bridge

The second image appeared in a March 29, 2019 NYT article:

Migrants Are Detained Under a Bridge in El Paso. What Happened?

Under the border crossing bridges all across the Texas border, where they normally store CBP vehicles or construction equipment, they're now storing people. It happened under Trump, where they stored people under a bridge in McAllen and El Paso for 2 days, while they awaited FEMA trailers to be brought in, but that's it. They've been under the bridge in El Paso for 3 weeks. In McAllen for a month.

Credible reporting indicates that the two days claimed above in the quote was not accurate in all cases (see the previously linked articles)

Yesterday when my starter gave out and I had to get towed to a shop, the tow truck driver is a second-generation immigrant from Mexico. His grandparents are from Mexico and his parents were born here, as was he. He doesn't speak Spanish, and neither does his parents. His grandparents would rather struggle with English speaking to him than have him struggle with Spanish speaking to them. That's the kind of immigrants we need here. But on the way to the repair shop, I casually mentioned that they sent 500 immigrants from all the way down in Donna, TX (McAllen) up to Ft Bliss. He said, "Let me show you what that sonofbitch has done in just three months." [I had a pretty good idea who he was talking about.] And we drove maybe a mile out of the way to drive right by the border crossing. I saw the above scenes with my own eyes. It's heartbreaking.

Oh really ?

... "Yesterday" ?

Was there a Time Machine involved that was used to go back to the Year 2019, when the two pictures were taken and appeared in news articles (linked above) ?

Jen Psaki says, unlike Trump, the Biden Administration is being "humane." Yeah, well, Jen Psaki needs to go to prison, along with everyone else involved in this, from Biden all the way down. American is supposed to be better than this.

Care to lay odds on who sees the inside of a prison first ... Biden and Psaki ... or Trump ?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Credible reporting indicates that the two days claimed is not accurate in all cases (see the previously linked stories)
Move your goalposts back. I never made a claim for "all cases." And the claim I made came from the NYT and WaPo.

Oh really ?

... "Yesterday" ?

Was there a Time Machine involved that was used to go back to the Year 2019, when the two pictures were taken and appeared in news articles (linked above) ?
Yes, yesterday. I posted those two particular pictures specifically with you in mind, knowing that you probably wouldn't be able to click your mouse fast enough to try and debunk what I said about people living under the bridges at the border. And you didn't disappoint.

I never said I saw those two pictures yesterday, I said I saw the above scenes, which are depicted by the photographs. We drove right by the bridge so he could show me what he wanted. The road passes under the bridge right between the river and the Customs booths. The scene I saw was actually far, far worse than is depicted in those photographs. It is jaw-dropping repugnant, abhorrent, and nauseating. No one can defend it.

But, yes, this IS Biden. Have you seen the pictures from the past few weeks? Have you seen the videos taken by someone inside CBP and given to Project Veritas to release?