President O'Biden

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just heard on the radio news that the Biden Administration will be pushing the CDC to recommend vaccinated people to wear a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

Getting closer to a new beginning,,,whatever that will be

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Getting closer to a new beginning,,,whatever that will be

He's the goofball that thinks the media should ask the Congressional Democrats about THEIR vaccination status ...

Newsflash: The media did (even before he opined) ... and they're all vaccinated.

Maybe lay off the pills and alcohol, and get into a substance abuse treatment program ?

:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: muttly and Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: muttly

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
People are apparently waking up to what a foolish thing they've done.

Really ?

I didn't see any coverage in there about folks that have refused the vaccine suddenly having a belated Come-To-Jesus moment and getting the jab ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Really ?

I didn't see any coverage in there about folks that have refused the vaccine suddenly having a belated Come-To-Jesus moment and getting the jab ...

Do you know how many other unrelated topics aren't covered in the poll results coverage? It's endless.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Really ?

There have been a few of those folks but by the time they see the light it’s too late, they are about to put them on a ventilator.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There have been a few of those folks but by the time they see the light it’s too late, they are about to put them on a ventilator.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
30 percent of healthcare professionals in New York city haven't got the vaccine yet.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Good to see the Biden DOJ has come to the correct conclusion that fomenting a violent insurrection against the government which results in a lawless riot is not within the official duties of any elected officials.

Mo Brooks, you're on your own on this one.

Hopefully others will take note.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Do you know how many other unrelated topics aren't covered in the poll results coverage? It's endless.

It isn't unrelated - given that poll surveyed folks on their concerns on themselves or others they know contracting the 'rona.

As regards other unrelated topics, yes, I do - for example: LDB's conclusory statement (which is actually an inference) at the start which I was actually addressing could be unrelated ... given that the poll asked about some things related to Biden's job performance ... and then asked an additional question about the direction the country is headed.

No evidence presented that people with concerns about the latter, are basing that on what their view of Biden's job performance is.

Their concerns about the direction of the country could be from any number of things ... which the poll did not ask them to elaborate on.

Could be anything from "Will Britney escape her conservatorship ?" to "Will the domestic terrorists among us be apprehended before they can commit more violence ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: muttly and Turtle