President O'Biden

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Mostly about demographics that distrust Trump, and therefore the vaccines developed while he was President and touted by him.
I kinda doubt that. Is it possible, maybe, they know something we don't and can think for themselves instead of allowing media to put fear in them.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
After seeing what 4 Democrat mayors have done here in toledo,ohio one former mayor is thinking of running again because they have fixed nothing other than repaved a few roads....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Joe Biden visiting a Mack Truck plant in Pennsylvania...

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man."

"I'm an excellent driver. Yeah, yeah. I drove slow on the driveway when my dad came to Walbrook."

White House spokesperson did their best, pointing to a 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that said Biden rode as a passenger in an 18-wheeler on a 536-mile haul to Ohio.

But a passenger is not the same as driving an 18-wheeler.

Then the spokesperson gave it the old college try with an obscure teachers union post that said Biden drove a school bus once as a summer job.

Someone then pointed out that school busses aren't the same as 18-wheelers, largely due to the fact that large school busses have 6 wheels and small school busses have 4.

No reply from the spokesperson.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Anybody wondering whether Mo Brooks and Jim Jordan will be getting subpoenas to testify under oath before the January 6th Committee ?

Seems like they are both material witnesses ... so it could be useful.

:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Not by unqualified, hack, partisan "auditors" to be sure ...

The conduct and administration of elections are bipartisan for very good reasons.
The Democrats were asked to join in the Arizona forensic audit but nobody ever answered the Senate Republicans and fyi it was done under full armed guards both inside and outside and live streamed on the internet 24/7....meaning it was very very transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT