President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources

clcooper

Expert Expediter
President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources

President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition?

Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition? « The Centrist Point

i dont know what to say about this . other then so glad some are to worried about their right to pee in the parking lot . then about stuff like this .

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They need all that ammo for when Obama declares himself chief poobah with no term expiration.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow!! iam impressed..2 good post..1 pretty distribing, the other, not really as alarming as it appears...

DHS has what 1000-1500 agents nation wide...they are all required to "qualify quarterly..that usually involves 100 or so rounds...they also are required to perform 'verified practice" rounds monthly....then you are going to have simple inventory rounds....so while 4.5 million rounds appears to be alot, its really not....10 of us use to buy 10,000 rounds a couple times a yr and that doesn't include what i would buy during the yr locally....

Now, as for barry giving himself more power for any reason whatsoever, that i am totally against....

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition?

Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition? « The Centrist Point

i dont know what to say about this . other then so glad some are to worried about their right to pee in the parking lot . then about stuff like this .

{Text removed. Personal attacks are not allowed. - Turtle}

Last edited by a moderator:

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Wow!! iam impressed..2 good post..1 pretty distribing, the other, not really as alarming as it appears...

DHS has what 1000-1500 agents nation wide...they are all required to "qualify quarterly..that usually involves 100 or so rounds...they also are required to perform 'verified practice" rounds monthly....then you are going to have simple inventory rounds....so while 4.5 million rounds appears to be alot, its really not....10 of us use to buy 10,000 rounds a couple times a yr and that doesn't include what i would buy during the yr locally....

Now, as for barry giving himself more power for any reason whatsoever, that i am totally against....

i would agree with what you said about the 4.5 million rounds if the government was doing thing the way it should be doing . but as we all know it is not . so for that reason . i am worried about the 4.5 million rounds. what is their true plan ???

to me it is sort of like a child molster buying a house beside a school .what is his plan ??

chef this is what i have been about all along . i know i dont get it out right . but i tried .

clcooper

Expert Expediter
{Quoted text removed. Personal attacks are not allowed. - Turtle}

maybe it is time you look in the mirror and ask that person who . before you start calling somebody else that . because i have meant some and they had more common sence then ????

where is the code of conduct at ???

{ Here: Code of Conduct }

Last edited by a moderator:

moose

Veteran Expediter
where is the code of conduct at ???
he gut 2 name calling in one weekend,
We've seen worst,
peoples call me a Moose all the time...and i am a blonde with blue eyes...why they do that?...now they start doing that over the C.B,,,Ponder that...

moose

Veteran Expediter
Mother Theresa says amen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

that's just wrong, i have a perfectly good joke,
but i can't say it out loud because everyone here know i am Jewish .
dern political correctness ...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

4.5 million is a lot but not extreme for an agency that size. Look again, it isn't 4.5 million rounds, it's 450 million rounds. Figuring 150 per month for practice, 150 per month for qualifying and 150 a month for miscellaneous that's one million units/months worth or forty plus years worth for 2000 agents.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
4.5 million is a lot but not extreme for an agency that size. Look again, it isn't 4.5 million rounds, it's 450 million rounds. Figuring 150 per month for practice, 150 per month for qualifying and 150 a month for miscellaneous that's one million units/months worth or forty plus years worth for 2000 agents.

You are right Leo, I just straight up missed it...wasn't thinlin...:rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You just automatically thought in normal people numbers and this was in government waste and/or abuse numbers. We just don't naturally think that way, well, unless we're a liberal.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
everyone who voted for this jerk is to blame here

Yeah, everyone who voted for Obama is to blame! You know who you are and we know who you are! Its all your fault. Why if Obama hadn't been elected president, the Department of Homeland Security wouldn't be buying 450 million rounds of ammo because the DHS wouldn't exist! These dern liberals keep creating more and more government agencies designed to curtail our freedoms.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, everyone who voted for Obama is to blame! You know who you are and we know who you are! Its all your fault. Why if Obama hadn't been elected president, the Department of Homeland Security wouldn't be buying 450 million rounds of ammo because the DHS wouldn't exist! These dern liberals keep creating more and more government agencies designed to curtail our freedoms.

NOTHING stopped Obama from dismantling the DHS. NOTHING stopped Obama from getting rid of the Patriot Act. Yes, the "Neo-Libs" are 100% to blame for the mess we are in. That is, for the most part, all we have in office. Obama is just Bush on steroids.

In reality, we can't even blame the "Neo-Libs", we only have ourselves to blame. We, the People, have willingly given up our freedoms and liberty for freebies. We have chosen to give up the responsibility for our lives to be 'cared for' by a benevolent government.

Crunch time will soon be here.

"To protect and defend the Constitution of the United State from ALL enemies, both foreign AND domestic"

Oaths taken, never end.