Please welcome our newest Moderator.. LDB!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
We are happy to announce our newest Moderator is LDB!

LDB has become well known to regular forum members over the past several months, as he has made a transition from OTR Tractor Trailor driving, to Expediting. We're confident that with his growing experience, and analytical approach to issues, he'll be a positive additon to your Moderator Team! In addition to his regular duties, he also be responsible for the Loading Dock Forum!

LDB is the proud father of two daughters, one a college graduate, and the other is graduating high school this year. He makes his home in Texas, and tells me he is married to a disgustingly talented, very artistic wife!

Please join us in welcoming Leo to the Mod Squad!

Dreamer

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
LDB in the house! Welcome aboard!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

A billion Chinese can't be wrong, eat rice.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This is great news. I personally ran into Leo last year in Temple Ga.

At that time he was running the Big Truck.We chatted between the rain being generated by a Huricane headed our way.He told me how he was interested in becoming an expeditor.His questions were incisive and very inteligent.At tha time he was leaning toward running a Sprinter "B".He later decided to go with a "D"

I hope the information I shared with him proved to be valuable.Before we parted I asked if he ever visited EO.He said he had but hadn`t posted much.

Best of luck Leo...You are a great asset to this forum.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thank you all for the good wishes. I'm going to keep in mind I have two ears, or in this case two eyes, and only one mouth and keep my posts tempered by lots of thinking.

To add just a little, both daughters were top 10% of their class and the wife won a blue ribbon for her artwork in the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo art competition which isn't any cakewalk.

I truly appreciate this forum and all the great advice available through it. I want to use this opportunity to give back a little to this forum that gives so much to us.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I'm Jealous, congradulations now you have to respond to me in a timely manner......... Just kidding on the Jealous unless the pay is right.

raceman

Veteran Expediter
Welcome LDB. I agree you will be good for the place. Not sure I know how this works. Did you get a big salary and office with a view? Do you get one of those big high back leather chairs or do you just do this from the house or truck?

No matter the case I hope it does not change you and you always remember the little people and where you came from.

Raceman
OTR O/O

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Yep, his office is right at the top of EO Tower, right down the hallway from Lawrence, across from me and Jeff, and right beside
Terry's office. LDB has the best view tho... he gets to see the moutains out his windows here on the 43rd floor. I don't think it's right, he's the new moderator, and he gets the mountain view...

I'm thinking of filing a complaint....

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Dreamer

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He left out the part about the elevators on one side that sound like one of the turbines spinning in the Hoover Dam and the restroom on the other side that does it's best imitation of Niagara Falls. That view is great although the engineers didn't include climate control planning for the direct sun exposure all afternoon long that brings the temp upwards of 90 in the office. So don't be too envious too quickly. :+

On a serious note I do consider it an honor and look forward to contributing as best I can.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Way to go, Leo! I don't know anything more than I've read in the forums, but the minute I read your tagline, I thought you're a winner! Best of luck to you.:) :) :)