Paid Adds for Fleet owners.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It's too late, [already splurted Coke all over the keyboard] but still - gag me!
Actually - not necessary, I'm speechless, lol.
;)

Thank you for proving that you have absolutely no idea what thought processes and instincts we have as men which proves this reply and your previous one to be without merit. Two birds with one stone, good job.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Men! Please! Do not give in to the "Damsel in Distress"! It debases you. You are a hero by treating fellow humans, regardless of gender, with kindness and compassion and respect.

Remember: the women of our previous generations developed Women's Lib for "equality".

Equal is equal. Not "Equal unless I have b@@bies".

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Like I said, we are weak.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thank you for proving that you have absolutely no idea what thought processes and instincts we have as men which proves this reply and your previous one to be without merit. Two birds with one stone, good job.

You can think that, but I think it proves that I know the difference between 'thought processes' & 'wishful thinking', lol.
Seriously: have you ever seen what a woman will do when her cute little cub is threatened? If you think the instinct to protect 'helpless' is strictly male, you need to get out in the world......
:rolleyes:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You can think that, but I think it proves that I know the difference between 'thought processes' & 'wishful thinking', lol.
Seriously: have you ever seen what a woman will do when her cute little cub is threatened? If you think the instinct to protect 'helpless' is strictly male, you need to get out in the world......
:rolleyes:

Yes a mother will defend a cub and do so violently, I never said women are helpless. Those are 2 things I never said so it seems you are having problems comprehending what I am saying. I'm not sure if you are trying to cause issues because you have a personal issue or you don't actually read everything or understand it.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am woman hear me roar...oh, wait, what was this tread about?

Full Disclaimer: if you are a woman, and meet your man at the door. Gently say in his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties", don't be offended if he comes back with, "Shut-up Stupid"

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's getting kind of boring reading this in the General forum..the same instigators every time...should be banished to the soapbox!:rolleyes:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Here we go again, mods moving posts and violating our free speech. :D

Hmmm.... you mess with me Paul, I'll make you be a mod! See, I do know how to threaten! LoL.

Dale