Paid Adds for Fleet owners.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
hmmmm. Like dogs with bones. Chew chew chew grrrrrr. Lawrence withdraw our registration for the EXPO thanks.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hmmmm. Like dogs with bones. Chew chew chew grrrrrr. Lawrence withdraw our registration for the EXPO thanks.

Your loss....Dave will be there....EO is a good source of potential drivers for Mayfield Express

Last edited:

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Yes me included. That doesn't mean I have to like everything that goes on here does it? I had a wonderful time last year. Even met Leo and a lot of other nice folk. When personal attacks are allowed to continue with a member, fleet owner or just member it is not worth it to play in the pen with the big boys.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
And I am not the only woman that posts here that gets the grief, or haven't you noticed?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I am not the only woman that posts here that gets the grief, or haven't you noticed?

Not really....maybe ONE other...

Your owner was not attacked in any way....maybe a slight criticism of the web friends he associates with...and brings the stories back here that causes members grief...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Yes me included. That doesn't mean I have to like everything that goes on here does it? I had a wonderful time last year. Even met Leo and a lot of other nice folk. When personal attacks are allowed to continue with a member, fleet owner or just member it is not worth it to play in the pen with the big boys.

As an independent person between EO and Mayfield, I think that EO is interested in not having issues brought up in public that would be better addressed privately. If Dave has a legitimate question it should be done privately instead of in the open forum which would clearly be viewed as instigation, especially given his recent posts. I have no issue with Dave doing what he did since it isn't my site but he should expect an answer that he might not like.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

what about his personal attacks,.those are ok I guess?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Not really....maybe ONE other...

Your owner was not attacked in any way....maybe a slight criticism of the web friends he associates with...and brings the stories back here that causes members grief...

OVM You post on the other Expedite website more than I do. What stories do I bring back OVM this post was started as a positive thing for what Expediters Online offers it's members.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
As an independent person between EO and Mayfield, I think that EO is interested in not having issues brought up in public that would be better addressed privately. If Dave has a legitimate question it should be done privately instead of in the open forum which would clearly be viewed as instigation, especially given his recent posts. I have no issue with Dave doing what he did since it isn't my site but he should expect an answer that he might not like.

Hey Guys I'm a big boy and didn't feel Lawrence didn't say anything wrong to me. Lawrence has busted my chops many times as I have his. All is good Kat as Lawrence is fine.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No, you're not. We have one female member here who is convinced that everyone in here who is not female hates, and are intimidated by, women, especially women who are expediters. Trust in knowing that any grief you get is because of what you post, not who you are. Expediting is so full of husband and wife teams that no one cares. Expediting is hardly a man's world.

The fact is, the person you are trying to take a holier-than-thou public stance for has a very colorful and frequent history of going out of his way to post public criticism of Lawrence, EO, and other moderators and administrators, posted both here and at other Web sites, specifically an attempt to damage the site and the reputations of all involved. He just very recently got his feelings hurt and promptly posted forum SPAM promoting a competing Web site, despite him knowing full well, and previously stating as much, that that isn't allowed. He didn't do it because he has such high regard for Lawrence, I can assure you of that. What you know, or rather what you think you know, is not entirely accurate. Not even close.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Guys I'm a big boy and didn't feel Lawrence didn't say anything wrong to me. Lawrence has busted my chops many times as I have his. All is good Kat as Lawrence is fine.
And my apologies Dave....I was referring to another thread....my mistake

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I think women are more sensitive to the "rough" answers than others just because they are not used to how men react or respond. Men tend to challenge and one up just based off of our DNA, and we all have taken a beating or two. It isn't because the member is a woman, it is because they are being put to a test of knowledge and emotion, not possible for a physical test obviously. If you look at some of my older posts you will see where people challenged me and I just went along with it. I grew up with 2 brothers, 5 neighborhood boys and being a male myself I get it and will not take it personally. I see where it can be a bit of a shock to those that never dealt with it or are of the opposite sex but just remember it is only the internet.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Maybe instead of friends in low places it's acquaintances in low places. One might consider those who are slanderous and libelous and illegally publish copyrighted material to be low. Repeated and prolonged association asks for comment.

Well, I figure if they can be libelous and slanderous over and over to many people I can comment on their illegal use of copyright material and other actions some.

Examples Please...................

This oughta be good......

Brisco

Expert Expediter
None by me. So Leo can stick where the sun don't shine.

I'm not gonna go that far out on a limb with what Leo may be referring too.....

But I do know he probably has NO idea what's "Copyrighted" material and what's not. :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Examples Please...................

This oughta be good......
No need to post them in public here, but there are entire sections from a personal Blog (not some Web forum, but a personal Blog) which have been posted to a Web forum in clear violation of copyright law. It's not even debatable. Before taking a look at it, I suggested, and was reasonably sure, that it would probably fall under the "Fair Use" provision, since "Fair Use" has a lot of wiggle room. Nope, not even close. It's a clear copyright infringement. I was actually taken aback a little by how blatantly infringing it is.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not going into detail and I'm not discussing it anymore. The point has been made that certain individuals willingly and blatantly violate the law. The previous comments should be adequate. The "innocent" aren't so much.