own authority straight truck pay when dealing with agents

southernbboi

Active Expediter
i smell alot of hatters on here no mater what you say in real life the troll is winning and like some of you puppets on here you losing because of your hate and im winning winning winning:D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Is OVM driving or something else because because he hasn't had any posts? Maybe it is OVM.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

southernbboi

Active Expediter
you will see my rear end swinging side to side buddy with your bco freight haha making the whole troll pie go the bed im about to dig into this freight sho me the money cut the check winning winning winning

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
He is winning, winning, winning so many loads that he has an infinite amount of time to sit in here and shoot the shizzt with everyone in between his back to back Landstar loads. You not winner, i'm winner, I get load every time I want one!! lol!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
you will see my rear end swinging side to side buddy with your bco freight haha making the whole troll pie go the bed im about to dig into this freight sho me the money cut the check winning winning winning

482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

southernbboi

Active Expediter
you guys been great my truck is on auto that why i have the time to reply give yall the entertainment you want it when you start it to you puppets on here dont be a hatter so much ask for a raise are park the truck and drive for me i will hire you and pay you the 30 cent a mile this troll haven't been at it but for a few months and already have out rank some of you on here trying to battle me im tired of the talk lets put checks together a let the money do the talking bet i will be winning winning:cool:

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Well "southern," I sent you a private message with some legitimate answers, but evidently you don't seem to appreciate the help.

I will give you a hint about Landstar, and reasons that an agent will use your truck, rather than giving it to a BCO.

1. No BCO available to accept the load.
2. Agent payment system. Both Carrier Group, as well as Express America, have different formulas to determine how much the agent keeps vs. the company after paying the truck, depending on whether a partner is used, or a Landstar truck is used. Sometimes, the formula allows the agent to use an outside carrier, pay them MUCH more, and still keep a better portion than calling the Landstar truck.
3. The agent finds a schmo who will do the load cheaper than what the Landstar truck would even do it.

southernbboi

Active Expediter
ok thanks alot jef for your info and everyone else thats been a big help also the hatters thanks to you also with you i wouldnt be winning winning winning talk to you guys later have a safe and bless one :D

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Don't worry about the heckling too much, Southern. It's better to get a bit of razzing from the boys on your entrance than to be ignored altogether.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure Southern is a guy at all.

In the lesbian culture, a "boi" is a person who tries to act and appear as a young teen boy; someone who may turn butch, or even bull as she grows older.

How do I know this? I learned some funky stuff while working in Manhattan....
That and Google ;)

Well, if Ken or anyone else is trolling for fun, this might bring them out!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, its probably Ken, cuz he's all over it when it comes to lesbian culture. LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Turtle wrote:

Yeah, its probably Ken, cuz he's all over it when it comes to lesbian culture. LOL

LOL...yea now i need to clean the Mountain Dew off my laptop...LOL...:D

Wow and i eat those pickles too....:eek::D