Osama Obama's eligibility has to be addressed!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great, except that each thread is a different track. This thread is the track of Obama's eligibility. There are other tracks for the election and what's going on.

Too bad we can't determine eligibility on whether or not they are willing to uphold the U.S. Constitution. This putz surely has no intention of doing that.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Too bad we can't determine eligibility on whether or not they are willing to uphold the U.S. Constitution. This putz surely has no intention of doing that.

Neither do those that want to deny him his constitutional rights to be Putz in chief. :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Neither do those that want to deny him his constitutional rights to be Putz in chief. :p

They are not in office and have the entire might of the U.S. Government behind them. He is dangerous. He defends the idea of the use of force for health care. He has NO use for our Constitution. Nothing would surprise me about him.

Besides, no one is trying to take away any of his rights. Their argument, mislead or not, is that he was not born in the U.S. and therefor not eligible to be president under the U.S. Constitution. If that were true, they are well within their rights to remove him from office.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They are not in office and have the entire might of the U.S. Government behind them. He is dangerous. He defends the idea of the use of force for health care. He has NO use for our Constitution. Nothing would surprise me about him.

This could all be very true, but, he does have the right according to the constitution, does he not?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This could all be very true, but, he does have the right according to the constitution, does he not?

He has every right to be elected president if he meets all Constitutional requirements. NO ONE has a right to destroy our Constitution. It is made worse when he took an oath, with his hand on the Bible, to DEFEND our Constitution.

Every American has not only the right but a duty to defend the Constitution. Those of us who took that oath, and believe in the binding nature of an oath, WILL defend our Constitution against ALL enemies, both foreign AND domestic. ANY one who tries to destroy our Constitution fits that bill.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Which does.
Everything else, is a different subject.
Thank you, very much.

:p

You mean which HE does? :p

He is still an evil putz opposed to our Constitution and way of life. Funny, he claims his right to be president under a Constitution which he hates and is trying to destroy. He is only for our Constitution when it suits his needs.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
If it was true (but we ALL know it isn't). I would accept nothing less than a resignation.

We ALL know? Sorry... I wasn't born yet, so I don't know. All I know is someone is trying to convince me it's a done deal. I've learned that whenever a bureaucrat tries to convince me of one thing, the opposite is usually true.