Osama Obama's eligibility has to be addressed!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He would not go without a fight. He does not believe in anything in the Constitution that gets in his way.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Why doesn't the Supreme Court ask for OB's records that are being questioned? If he is found ineligible to be President , would not all the bills and such he signed be null and void? That could be interesting to say the least. Huge embarrassment......

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why doesn't the Supreme Court ask for OB's records that are being questioned? If he is found ineligible to be President , would not all the bills and such he signed be null and void? That could be interesting to say the least. Huge embarrassment......

Don't know how to answer that one.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Well, get used to it because there's more than just me who believes that your mesiah is a fake! Amongst other things:rolleyes:

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, get used to it because there's more than just me who believes that your mesiah is a fake! Amongst other things:rolleyes:

Well, he is a fake even if he is a legal U.S. citizen. Just a bad actor pretending to be the president. I wonder, does he belong to the screen actor's guild?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Never claimed to be a fan or supporter of the current occupier of the White House. That said, I am angered by the continued sillyness reguarding citizenship status. The man was born in Hawaii. Proven! Get over it. <geez>

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Never claimed to be a fan or supporter of the current occupier of the White House. That said, I am angered by the continued sillyness reguarding citizenship status. The man was born in Hawaii. Proven! Get over it. <geez>

There's nothing for me to get over! His Birth certificate was a lousy forged job and when Congress grows some gonads it will be brought out! I will continue to post articles with links regarding anything about Obumma especially his false birth certificate! So I guess it's you that has to either get over it or not read it--Right? So just keep on posting your silly little cartoons if that makes you happy:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The man was born in Hawaii. Proven! Get over it. <geez>

If everything had been provided immediately it might have been proven. When it took a few years of the most major dental work ever to get a somewhat questionable partial response that's less than fully proven to a lot of people.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If everything had been provided immediately it might have been proven. When it took a few years of the most major dental work ever to get a somewhat questionable partial response that's less than fully proven to a lot of people.

having_issues_bang_head_here_mousepad-p144960746586432266z8xsj_400.jpg

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter

alright. I'll give you he was born in Hawaii... (even though that is up for debate) his father was NOT a US citizen at the time.(or ever for that matter) How then does Obama meet the "natural born citizen" requirement in the Constitution?

I don't care where he was born. The documents he has put forth, by his own admission, prove he is not eligible to hold the office.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
End of story. It doesn't matter where his father was born.

He was born is Hawii, There for, a citizen.

Citizen? Maybe.. Natural born? No. To be a natural born citizen your parents must be citizens themselves. Obama sr was not.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Citizen? Maybe.. Natural born? No. To be a natural born citizen your parents must be citizens themselves.
That's simply not true. That only comes into play if you are born outside the United States. Both of your parents could be foreign nationals and had never set foot in the US until moments before you were born here, and you'd still be a natural born citizen. That's why some people want so badly to prove that his birth certificate was forged and that he was born outside the country, because if he was born outside the country, then the laws in effect at the time would determine that he is not a citizen. But he wasn't born outside the country, he was born inside the country. As Ragman said, end of story.

But nooooooo! That can't be the end of the story! The birth certificate must be therefore ergo a forgery and he wasn't born in the United States! It's very, very, very important that the birth certificate be shown to be a forgery!!!! The birth certificate that Congress requested and received from Hawaii as a matter of course when Obama announced his candidacy was a forgery! The copy the Obama campaign made available on the Internet in mid-2008 was also a forgery! The newspaper clipping from 1961 announcing his birth was part of an elaborate conspiracy, and it was forged, too!

Huh? What? The birth certificate isn't a forgery?. Well crap. Hey, I got it, let's figure out a definition of "natural-born citizen" that will somehow make him ineligible! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Black's Law Dictionary defines "Natural Born Citizen" as "A person born within the jurisdiction of a national government."

In a memorandum to Congress, the Congressional Research Service, using historical and legal contexts, stated...

Considering the history of the constitutional qualifications provision, the common use and meaning of the phrase "natural-born subject" in England and in the Colonies in the 1700s, the clause's apparent intent, the subsequent action of the first Congress in enacting the Naturalization Act of 1790 (expressly defining the term "natural born citizen" to include a person born abroad to parents who are United States citizens), as well as subsequent Supreme Court dicta, it appears that the most logical inferences would indicate that the phrase "natural born Citizen" would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth".

Well, double crap!

I got it! We can just lather, rise, repeat. Start all over again! We can ask the same old questions again, completely ignoring the fact that they've already been answered, and keep on making the same claims and assertions despite all of them having been debunked. If we keep on asking the same questions and raising the same concerns over and over and over again, someone is gonna believe them to be valid! [SUP]

Yay!
[/SUP]

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
The issue of Obama's US citizenship has been settled. No serious opponent even questions this matter. How about we focus on Obama's policies? There's plenty to pick apart and it actually matters.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Exactly. For some reason people work so hard at manufacturing stuff to hate Obama for, when a much simpler thing to do is just look at his deeds and actions.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Exactly. For some reason people work so hard at manufacturing stuff to hate Obama for, when a much simpler thing to do is just look at his deeds and actions.

It don't matter. They are going to throw Obama light at him, and Obama will win.

the fix is in. Romney can not beat Obama. And if he by some chance manages to pull it off Romney will be slightly (hardly noticeable) to the right of Obama...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It don't matter. They are going to throw Obama light at him, and Obama will win.

the fix is in. Romney can not beat Obama. And if he by some chance manages to pull it off Romney will be slightly (hardly noticeable) to the right of Obama...
Huh? What? Uhm, wait. Huh? I thought we were talking about Obama's eligibility, not his electability. Now I'm confused.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Huh? What? Uhm, wait. Huh? I thought we were talking about Obama's eligibility, not his electability. Now I'm confused.

I have more than a one track mind. While I can follow and be concerned about weather he is an undocumented president, i can also track the election and what is going on. Romney will lose. Obama will win.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Great, except that each thread is a different track. This thread is the track of Obama's eligibility. There are other tracks for the election and what's going on.