Osama Obama's eligibility has to be addressed!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
An article at www.wnd.com says that a lawmaker and a sheriff in New Jersey want Obumma's records unsealed to put to rest Obumma's eligibility. Read it for yourself!:rolleyes:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Too easy, I'll leave it alone.

Why? Because i don't have time to go and read everyone's posts? I'm not like some people who have nothing better to do than sit around all day (Paid or otherwise) to read all the posts in the soapbox. Or is it because i posted a link about Obumma's eligibility?

OldGuy

Active Expediter
No reason to deny the sheriffs request.
There was no reason to wait so long to provide proof of citizenship either.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
You are right, IF Obumma had/has nothing to hide then why hasn't his records been open instead of sealed? Sure makes people wonder about his eligibility doesn't it?

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Yes it does, if he hadn't been so secretive about it I doubt it would have ever gotten as big as it has.

Reagen did a pretty good job, well considering.
I think we should let Arnold be president, all he needs is a birth certificate ;).

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes it does, if he hadn't been so secretive about it I doubt it would have ever gotten as big as it has.

Reagen did a pretty good job, well considering.
I think we should let Arnold be president, all he needs is a birth certificate ;).

Arnold is just a Democrat in sheep's closing. He is little different that Obama or Romney.

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Arnold is just a Democrat in sheep's closing. He is little different that Obama or Romney.

IMHO both parties are the same, they just want power to do whatever it is that is in their own agenda.

Our last real president got shot to death, these new assclowns just want to get in office and further ruin our country. The only politicians that are worth voting for are independents that aren't bought out.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"I was under the impression, the can do no wrong sherriff joe in arizonia has the proof."

Can you imagine how fun and interesting it would be if he did? How would King Putz the 1st react? Bet he would try to claim that citizenship is not REALLY a constitutional requirement for him.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"I was under the impression, the can do no wrong sherriff joe in arizonia has the proof."

Can you imagine how fun and interesting it would be if he did? How would King Putz the 1st react? Bet he would try to claim that citizenship is not REALLY a constitutional requirement for him.

Could be, but until proof is made public, all this crap is meaningless to me, and I have to laugh at those that continue to use National Enquirer type reports to use as a basis for their position.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
IMHO both parties are the same, they just want power to do whatever it is that is in their own agenda.

Our last real president got shot to death, these new assclowns just want to get in office and further ruin our country. The only politicians that are worth voting for are independents that aren't bought out.

Reagan lived through his gun shot wound..

you can NOT say he did not care about his country.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Could be, but until proof is made public, all this crap is meaningless to me, and I have to laugh at those that continue to use National Enquirer type reports to use as a basis for their position.

The state of HI came out and said they could not find his long form. They also would not certify he was born there. Pelosi did. at some point.. you come to realize something......

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How do you think the boy/king would handle it IF it WERE true? What about all the Obama bums? Interesting.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How do you think the boy/king would handle it IF it WERE true? What about all the Obama bums? Interesting.

If it was true (but we ALL know it isn't). I would accept nothing less than a resignation.

Last edited: