one thing i like about eo

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
one thing i like about eo is
someone needs help with ideal or a problem someone here knows how to ans the question or where togo to find right ans
way to go guy's

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Only *one* thing you like about EO? So MUCH to like about EO! I like how one can go away for months or years and come back and still feel at home. (among other things!)

dolphin

Seasoned Expediter
Only *one* thing you like about EO? So MUCH to like about EO! I like how one can go away for months or years and come back and still feel at home. (among other things!)

Alot of real good information (of course) on expediting, but also just for someone who has a business and travels alot of miles with Van, Straight. Good info on service issues and just common sense problems to watch.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
There are many things to like about EO, but if I had to pick only one, it would be the sense of community it provides; the sense that you are not alone out here and that we have friends and colleagues on the road with us.

It's more than the expediters we meet and visit with at truck stops, pick ups and deliveries, company training, and industry events. It's the familiarity we develop with people here in the Open Forum and the ability to talk shop anytime of the day or night, wherever you may be. You might be sitting in a remote New Mexico town waiting for your next dispatch, but because of EO, you are not alone.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I enjoy reading all the info on here and glad to be apart of such great people. Thanks Lawrence and all the people who makes this possible:)

Monty

Expert Expediter
But sometimes, good advice is thought to be attacks. Just because you may not like the valid answer, it does not mean anyone is picking on you ...