One-month-old baby ‘raped and battered’

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A couple of things on this case. If and when someone is convicted of the crime killing them would be too kind. I would not be so nice.

The other thing is the story itself. I really like the way the British papers tell these stories. No names were mentioned. No trial in the press. If the police got the wrong people their lives are not ruined. Our press could learn a lot from this story.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A couple of things on this case. If and when someone is convicted of the crime killing them would be too kind. I would not be so nice.

The other thing is the story itself. I really like the way the British papers tell these stories. No names were mentioned. No trial in the press. If the police got the wrong people their lives are not ruined. Our press could learn a lot from this story.

IF true..this certainly qualifies for Leos fecal pile....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes the British press so far has done a good job..no names or identifiers....that is the way it should be....innocent till proven guilty.....

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I have a 3 year old son and if I ever had someone do that I would be in prison for a brutal murder.

This story has me absolutely sick at my stomach!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
The guy should be castrated, using a vice and no pain meds, over a period of days:mad:

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
From that BBC news report

Police Chief talking ....

"He said: "Some media articles today contained speculation about what has happened to the baby. This speculation has generated unhelpful rumours and increased community tension in this part of Gravesend."

Kent Police takes all reports involving injuries to children extremely seriously, and specially trained officers are currently carrying out a number of enquiries to establish the circumstances in this case.

"The investigation is at an early stage and whilst two people have been arrested and released on bail while we make further inquiries, this is routine in investigations of this nature. "

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's just as funny, just as cute, and just as appropriate as those calling for the mutilation and death of someone based on assumption, conjecture and sensationalism before a trial has even taken place, much less any facts have come out.

antwolf

Not a Member
It's just as funny, just as cute, and just as appropriate as those calling for the mutilation and death of someone based on assumption, conjecture and sensationalism before a trial has even taken place, much less any facts have come out.

I think it's time for you to go home there, Breeze.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why in the hell would you say something like that?
Because based on other comments in this thread, I thought we were trying to be as disgusting and inappropriate as possible. Did I win? Or is it the castration by prolonged torture the winner?