On To Chicago!

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Lol must not know my Wing think the pres means anything its like winning a medal treading water thinkin your gona beat michel phelps

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It was all Detroit tonight. Wings are now up 3 games to 1. Howard was PERFECT! Shut the Hawks out. Score was 2-0. It's on to Chicago for game 5. It may get ugly.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Oops! The only way those predictions of less than seven games come true now is if Detroit wins the series. Chicago has to win three straight or its good night Irene..

Where are all the Black Hawk believers now???

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

They will be on the ice come game 5,,With that said, can we stop talking bout this at least untill the fat lady sings? :)
It aint over till its over. Pleanty of hockey to come. Wings dug themselfs out of a hole this year, Great start so far.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
This Hawks fan is busy hauling freight.
Back to Chicago.

I'm glad it's going seven. ;)

I hope.......

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This Hawks fan is busy hauling freight.
Back to Chicago.

I'm glad it's going seven. ;)

I hope.......

It won't go seven unless Toews "mans up" and start acting like a team captain. He is imploding. I have never seen anything quite like it before. Quenenneville was having to give him hugs during the game last night. What a breakdown.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Oops! Th

We were in discussions with a customer when he said something about "the crew awaiting the arrival of our truck ".

My father said " Crew ! It's one old guy that's slower than molasses."

Caught, the customer chuckled and said "yeah, it's a crew of one !"

The point is all the Blackhawk supporters appear to be me.

Funny this was brought up by a guy whose first post is AFTER the wings are up 3-1.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Funny this was brought up by a guy whose first post is AFTER the wings are up 3-1.

New EO posting rule = You may not post if braggers & boasters teams self-destruct. It's called the new anti-upyours rule, AKA the EO " I wish I'd picked the Red Wings originally but now I'm so embarrassed that my teams suck azz that I get to make really lame complaints" rule! :D

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'd rather hold my head up in defeat, if sadly it comes to that, than to have picked the Wings.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Never been to Joe Lewis, but I imagine it's similar to the old stadium.

More teeth are lost in the stands than on the ice.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never been to Joe Lewis, but I imagine it's similar to the old stadium.

More teeth are lost in the stands than on the ice.

No, The "Joe" is NOTHING like Olympia. Olympia had "class". The "Joe" is just another "cookie cutter" rink.

I never lost any teeth at either. I lost all of my at home!

Some how, sheer luck I guess, I NEVER lost a tooth playing hockey. Stitches, concussions, bangs and bruises, but that was it. Seen some "Chiclets", caused a few, never mine.

I have never seen any trouble at a hockey game. Even at "Original Six" games. Even when it was ONLY the "Original Six", when hockey was hockey.