October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

guido4475

Not a Member
John- 2:04 pm yesterday a call from Sienna was showing up as an unknown phone call.just an fyi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Dispatch must be rocking and rolling today..3rd out before I went to sleep this morning, now 1st out. I'll go in for a shower, that usually generates a phone call.lol..

And makes you more pleasant to be around... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Will have it checked on!

Guido,

When we test that line it comes up ok. Is it possible you were roaming on your phone? The carrier tells us that sometimes line projections do not appear when some cell providers are in roam.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Or at least 2,900 words.......

941491_672953686068428_1092770683_n.jpg

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
John- 2:04 pm yesterday a call from Sienna was showing up as an unknown phone call.just an fyi.

That reminds me: how come I call the same dispatch number I always have, but get Truckload dispatchers instead?
And while I'm on here bugging you, can you have the IT team maybe add another line to the load info, so it doesn't just cut off something that exceeds the character limit on the street address [like a Suite number, or Attn:]? Cause whatever it cuts off is generally kind of important, and it's hard enough to find places when we get the whole name [but it's not the one on the building!]
Ok, that's my whining for this month, lol. :rolleyes:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
999575_10151983028050909_1301492798_n.jpg
well you have all wondered how I feel after a Saturday night out on the suds yep sunday morning just feel like a bear with a sore head .. how many can relate to this uuuuuummmm

guido4475

Not a Member
Guido,

When we test that line it comes up ok. Is it possible you were roaming on your phone? The carrier tells us that sometimes line projections do not appear when some cell providers are in roam.

To tell you the truth, I have never noticed my AT&T phone to go into a "roaming" mode...lol...The other driver that was standing outside at the time of the call agreed to getting calls like that...but I didnt ask him if it was before or after the new phones were installed..incidentally, the return phone call confirming we got the load from Stephanie, I believe, came up showing a 734 number.I was still at the yard at the time.No biggie, I just know to answer "Unknown" phone calls from now on....

guido4475

Not a Member
And makes you more pleasant to be around... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

LOL....I may be a fat and fluffy kind of guy, but I do pride myself on being a fresh and clean fat and fluffy kind of guy as well....lol...And smelling good....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have a small one just going to western shore of Mi. which suits me just fine....still fighting this cold and couldn't have driven too far anyhow....which made Larry ecstatic when I agreed to run it....it was like "you'll do it?" LOL...must be other picky drivers out there as well....

seen your call Mr Snappy...but was down for the count....sorry

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
999575_10151983028050909_1301492798_n.jpg
well you have all wondered how I feel after a Saturday night out on the suds yep sunday morning just feel like a bear with a sore head .. how many can relate to this uuuuuummmm

I found out years ago... It's better to wake up than to come to after passing out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That reminds me: how come I call the same dispatch number I always have, but get Truckload dispatchers instead?
And while I'm on here bugging you, can you have the IT team maybe add another line to the load info, so it doesn't just cut off something that exceeds the character limit on the street address [like a Suite number, or Attn:]? Cause whatever it cuts off is generally kind of important, and it's hard enough to find places when we get the whole name [but it's not the one on the building!]
Ok, that's my whining for this month, lol. :rolleyes:

Cheri,

Are you calling the 800 295 5344 number, pressing the expedite choice and getting truckload? Also the address issue was brought to my attention a week or two ago (thanks EB). We are working with Sylectus and Qualcomm on the modifications and hope to see that resolved in the next two weeks.