October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will be going through Effingham.......................................

Sometime before the end of the year.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Actually really busy, but I have like ten sitters that are making me crazy (two of which know each other)......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually really busy, but I have like ten sitters that are making me crazy (two of which know each other)......

yeah well really busy means nothing if the loads don't get confirmed and on the books....bidding can make for a lot of busy....we need the winners.....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
getting out my secret "unstuck" recipe....5 gallons of diesel and a turn of the key and depressing that thing on the right side of the drivers floor......viola....Unstuck!!!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhh October, 1st day to sign up on the health care exchange or at least take a peek. Despite polls saying not many people where aware. The site is over loaded, can't even register my email yet. I guess the government is shut down after all :rolleyes:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Don't let "THOSE" two drive you crazy.. I talked with one of them and he said. "I'll show'em, I'll go home". I think he is out of service too. lol

guido4475

Not a Member
I was supposedly patiently "Stuck" last week as well, over 100 hours of sitting....but, it ended up being a good week after all...So, am I worried? No way! Load One peace of mind....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Done goofing off back searching for freight. Checked zip lining off the bucket list!

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.