October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

guido4475

Not a Member
The 2500 series I drove is 36 thousand $$$ on the sticker. The only one they had.12 foot of cargo space. yes, from the back of seats.cargo floor is 4 inches lower than that of the cab floor.GVW of 8,900, payload 3,998 for the highroof. low roof is at 4,113.According to the pamplet, the 3500 series is 9,350 # gvw, with a payload of 4417 on the lowroof and 4280 on the highroof. all of these are for the gasser models.I'll see if I have the time to stop by and take of the picture of the rear axle setup. I think it is too low to the ground. Close to 6 inches clearance all the way across...Gotta go...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oil change done. Headed to the land to tuck the cabin in for the winter.. Hey, since I'm no longer over yonder @ Depress-1 maybe now I can do some more work to it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
There shall be a disturbance in the force tomorrow :)

My honey is doing better, so time to get back in service after a week and a half off!

Me.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had 3 deliveries in the Transit plant....Scott...they are building them, about 4-5 a day....LOL the people are being trained now...March is still on for what they are calling Job 1....I seen the motors and a lot of other neat things...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Done goofing off back searching for freight. Checked zip lining off the bucket list!

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Did that 44 years ago.....the musket made the landing a trifle awkward. :rolleyes:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had 3 deliveries in the Transit plant....Scott...they are building them, about 4-5 a day....LOL the people are being trained now...March is still on for what they are calling Job 1....I seen the motors and a lot of other neat things...

I worked at the Cambridge Toyota plant when it first opened. We went a couple months just building 2 or 3 cars a shift. Good times:thumbup:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Hey I found October. Glad to hear everyone is running well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning from sunny Taylor Michigan, supposed to be 80 here today?