October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Had a great day. Took my boys from Barrett Directline and C&M to the Lions game. Watched an awesome last minute victory over the cowboys!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
A double!! FULL rate plus!! ! Breaks My personal best for high-paying runs!

This is when you get those calls... "Hey dispatch this pays really high and I think you should reduce the rate to balance when you guys bump it up for us".... Said no Load One driver ever LOL!!!

Have to mess with you all a little.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is when you get those calls... "Hey dispatch this pays really high and I think you should reduce the rate to balance when you guys bump it up for us".... Said no Load One driver ever LOL!!!

I tried but Jeremy wouldn't let me take less he said heck with the CEO he wouldn't take him to the Lions game LOL

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Jeremy came through for me today also! 220 mile dh this afternoon with an am pickup going 600 miles tomorrow to the yard.....at a good rate. .....:thumbup:

sent from my Galaxy S3

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Your right so I called Jeremy and asked him to reduce Ovm's rate. :)

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The snow is almost here...got a nice little fire started and a pot of jag simmering on the stove...gonna be a nice day to be inside!:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Dispatch must be rocking and rolling today..3rd out before I went to sleep this morning, now 1st out. I'll go in for a shower, that usually generates a phone call.lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app