October locations

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Still in North Carolina have only run 2 short loads this week here in NC hoping to get a good one for the weekend

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Home for the weekend. Turning our truck back in today. Changing fleet owners. Picking up the "new to us" truck on Wednesday. :)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke this morning in El Paso to find 6 CV's, a box van and an expedited straight truck sitting here. Lots of competition sitting here. Wish me luck getting out today. (3 are Panthers)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still sitting at Mortans Gap ky exit 37 at pilot 1 run in 8 days 150 miles. According to the GPS home is exactly 777 mile. I can do that without cheating on the log. It may not pay anything but the benefits are great. HMM still thinking

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your in a better position then me. I'm 1,700 miles from home, that's 4 tanks of fuel or $400 to go home. If I don't get something today I think I'll move over the weekend. Too many vans sitting here on a Friday.

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
took a risk and moved from laredo to el paso on wenesday which thankfully paid off with a load going to louiseville KY yipee

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your in a better position then me. I'm 1,700 miles from home, that's 4 tanks of fuel or $400 to go home. If I don't get something today I think I'll move over the weekend. Too many vans sitting here on a Friday.

Bill...Patience.....see myvans010's post above....and he Dh'd almost 700 miles....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Time 4 quick nap ...ate at Kings buffet ...sent the Bill to Bison , SD. :D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dh into Tn.....100 miles to get load ,then to Toyo .....all miles pd $$

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had 2 calls so far today. One from El Paso to NC and one from El Paso to Windsor ON. Accepted both offers and companies didn't win either of them. At least that means there are 2 less vans waiting to get loaded and out. I'm really learning the idea of patience. In my younger years I could never have sat still this long, it's easier as an older man. Think I'll take a ride over to Costco just to walk all the isles for some exercise.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got another shorty but puts me at almost 1,700 for the week. Alsip, IL to Grand Haven, MI. Eventually I'll get out of the area for a change of scenery but who knows when. I feel more like a regional driver...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In SE PA for the weekend. Pick up here on Monday, going up near Toronto. Good week last week. Next week starting off OKEE DOKEE. :D

moose

Veteran Expediter
Home in Minnesota, red roof indeed. if anyone bored in the City's Stockman's, drop a line.