October locations

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still at exit 6 I 65 KY this is day # 5 of sitting. Did have A load cancel this morning. Thinking about going home to sit while upper managemet figures out what their doing

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back to Smyrna, TN. Finally, I had a decent week... left home a week ago and I had four runs: Troy, MI - Smyrna - KC - Laredo - Smyrna...

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EO Forums

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back to Smyrna, TN. Finally, I had a decent week... left home a week ago and I had for runs: Troy, MI - Smyrna - KC - Laredo - Smyrna...

Heck I'd take A laredo run right now or even south fla i'm at day # 5 of no dispatch . Thinking about deadheading to key west if i'm gonna sit I might as well be someplace nice with stuff to do.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heck I'd take A laredo run right now or even south fla i'm at day # 5 of no dispatch . Thinking about deadheading to key west if i'm gonna sit I might as well be someplace nice with stuff to do.

This time I was lucky, been in Laredo for less than 48 hrs., but once I had to wait 10 very hot days til they got me one...
For sure in December and January I'll take any load going to southern Fla!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did A shorty tonight sort of A dash for cash kinda thing picked up in goodlettesville TN dropped in madisonville KY A whopping 150 miles so here I sit at the pilot off the pkwy.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Cleveland, OH to Terre Haute, IN. FYI: I 71 going south around mm 155 may be slow going for a while. A TT hauling doubles had its rubber burnt off both wheels on the 2nd trailer thus causing his trailer to catch fire. Slow going right lane is blocked and down to 1 lane in the construction zone just south of Mansfield, OH. @ 12:30 am

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a load last night going from Milwaukee to Vanadium NM. Took the 1,700+ mile load because I've never been there. Anyone know what my chances are of getting a CV load coming out of NM?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a load last night going from Milwaukee to Vanadium NM. Took the 1,700+ mile load because I've never been there. Anyone know what my chances are of getting a CV load coming out of NM?

Congrats not sure what part of the state that is but if reasonable i would head for el paso.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Bill..you are the guy that got reloaded in Montana within 8 hours...NM should be a cake walk for you...LOL
As Xiggi said....El Paso

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LMAO. Yea, sometimes I get lucky, other times not so much. I still want to visit Laredo TX and Ontario CA just to experience what everyone always talks about. But, I don't think I'll ever go to Denver again.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LMAO. Yea, sometimes I get lucky, other times not so much. I still want to visit Laredo TX and Ontario CA just to experience what everyone always talks about. But, I don't think I'll ever go to Denver again.

I live about 10 hours or so from Denver during daylight hours that is...LOL.....

I usually don't waste time with Denver..I head straight south to El Paso...long DH but worth it...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Go to El Paso!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just ran the miles. It's about 145 miles to El Paso. That's what I'll do Thursday morning once I'm empty. Thanks guys!

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Like it was said before, take a nap in Denver and get out. After 11 yrs in Expediting I would head to El Paso. About the same miles as KC but more CV freight. El Paso is 600 miles from Dallas and 400 from Laredo and Nagalus is just around the corner so it's a call.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sittin in Goshen, IN might be headiong south tonite if no call comes in...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums