October locations

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy October everybody... There's a chill in the air, the colors are looking good, the Lions stunk the place up yesterday... Yup, it's fall!

I'm at the house, going back in service later this morning.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Gary, In @ Loves exit 9. Already had a load to cancel, great way to start the month......:banghead:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
dropped this mourning in PA now sitting at the TA in bloomsbury NJ need to get home before Wensday

Cacique

Active Expediter
At the pilot in Dexter Michigan.
Just got here from el paso tx. I need some sleep!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Home St Louis got some exercise this morning , got my flu shot, and voted absentee

Cacique

Active Expediter
Anybody knows of a truck stop with a drivers lounge or just a tv the i can watch NEAR Dexter Mi???? I'm sitting at the pilot.... no way at the TA .......now a the other pilot..... god I'm bored...

GO DAWGS!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Anybody knows of a truck stop with a drivers lounge or just a tv the i can watch NEAR Dexter Mi???? I'm sitting at the pilot.... no way at the TA .......now a the other pilot..... god I'm bored...

GO DAWGS!!!
Far as I know, the truckstops 2 exit 167 are all there is [for tv watching] in the area. At least you got internet - I was at one of the Pilots an hr ago and couldn't even get online, so I moved to a Meijer closer to Detroit. Where I need to be in the morning for repair, sigh.
It's been 2 weeks since you posted on your first load - how're you doing?

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home since Friday night. Just as well today, I was feeling a bit off so it's as well that I'm here instead of elsewhere. Feeling better now than I did this morning.

Cacique

Active Expediter
Well...... i will try to make it short.... lol.

I start the 12 left home for Charlotte nc " empty"... 2 days later got my first load from gastonia nc to Louisville ky.... 2 or 3 days later dead head to Dayton oh to pick a load and when to clark lake mi.. same day after 6 n half hrs detention in saline mi drop in Chattanooga tn. That evening got a load from Athens tn to FREAKING nogales AZ and sit there from monday till Thursday night when i move to el paso tx... then i got a load Saturday evening from el paso tx to canton mi had to deliver today by 11am.... "acording to the owner i had to log because the truck is supposed to be 11500 lbs". But as soon i got to new mexico weight station i was the lucky winner for a dot inspection and i learn the even with a 1850lbs my total weight was 8850lbs and the officer told me i didn't have to log "my log was good" so after 1 1/2 hrs there, 2 hrs sleep early Sunday, all sunday morning FOG in Oklahoma 2 hrs sleep last night having to update location with 3 different people by phone every 3 1/2 hrs, dealing with their mad azzez cuz i was running late with the load " i delivered at 1145am".

I'm doing great..... :D

Oh i bng trying to get home since last week "when i hear my wife had a miscarriage. we didn't knew she was pregnant "

But besides everything I'm good.
The dawgs beat the volunteers... "AWESOME".... :D

I'm glad to be in the east coast i will do 1 more run to the southeast and then go home... "get me a job, save some money, get a cargo van and get sign with a real company....

Besides everything i feel good my wife and child are good. And that's how i know god is good.

How about you???

Sorry was to long...:p

GO DAWGS!!!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well...... i will try to make it short.... lol.

I start the 12 left home for Charlotte nc " empty"... 2 days later got my first load from gastonia nc to Louisville ky.... 2 or 3 days later dead head to Dayton oh to pick a load and when to clark lake mi.. same day after 6 n half hrs detention in saline mi drop in Chattanooga tn. That evening got a load from Athens tn to FREAKING nogales AZ and sit there from monday till Thursday night when i move to el paso tx... then i got a load Saturday evening from el paso tx to canton mi had to deliver today by 11am.... "acording to the owner i had to log because the truck is supposed to be 11500 lbs". But as soon i got to new mexico weight station i was the lucky winner for a dot inspection and i learn the even with a 1850lbs my total weight was 8850lbs and the officer told me i didn't have to log "my log was good" so after 1 1/2 hrs there, 2 hrs sleep early Sunday, all sunday morning FOG in Oklahoma 2 hrs sleep last night having to update location with 3 different people by phone every 3 1/2 hrs, dealing with their mad azzez cuz i was running late with the load " i delivered at 1145am".

I'm doing great..... :D

Oh i bng trying to get home since last week "when i hear my wife had a miscarriage. we didn't knew she was pregnant "

But besides everything I'm good.
The dawgs beat the volunteers... "AWESOME".... :D

I'm glad to be in the east coast i will do 1 more run to the southeast and then go home... "get me a job, save some money, get a cargo van and get sign with a real company....

Besides everything i feel good my wife and child are good. And that's how i know god is good.

How about you???

Sorry was to long...:p

GO DAWGS!!!

Good job buddy, sounds like your doing awesome out there.