October locations

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Headed to Framingham, Ma..hope to see old army buddy...been there alot and no hook up yet maybe this time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
McAllen TX...going to Delia's tomorrow for the best Tamales ever...if you're ever down here, they have them frozen to go, too; just call ahead. I've bought several dozen and put 'em on dry ice and then treat friends and family who have never had real tamales.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still sitting in Mortans Gap, KY exit 37 off the pkwy been playing russian roulette all week and lost think il cheat and use 2 bullets on the next game

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made my NM delivery and took 6 hour nap. Now DH to El Paso for 135 miles. Any preferred locations to sit there while waiting for the call? Any truck stops there? This is a new spot for me to go.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a j on both the east and west side off of 10. The east side most times puts you closer to the freight.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Made my NM delivery and took 6 hour nap. Now DH to El Paso for 135 miles. Any preferred locations to sit there while waiting for the call? Any truck stops there? This is a new spot for me to go.

There is a Petro, Flying J, and Loves all at 1 exit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Delivered at Fort Bragg, NC this morning and now waiting in Blacksburg, SC to pick up in Gaffney, SC tomorrow then deliver in Columbus, OH.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT at the J east side of El Paso TX. 2 CV's and a box van besides me. Hope to get out before the weekend.