October Locations and Banter

guido4475

Not a Member
Slammed?....J and B down on the dock and the new guys like space cadets staring at their screens....:p...stir, stir....

Maybe, but hopefully not, a fabricated answer? .....lol...

There's only so much cleaning one can do out here while waiting...lol..even up dated the GPS,and added a pc cleanup program to the laptop....checked tire pressures....greased van this morning...checked all fluids...preparing to do a complete wipe down on the inside...lol Orange glow works so nice on natural wood, and it smells so nice!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Van in the shop, tracking down a wiring prob. Shouldn't be a huge deal. Kudos to dispatch, got me road service within 20 minutes! Guy tracked down the area, pulling and wiggling on wires, in the rain, with a flashlight in the Pilot parking lot, while telling me 'hit the starter'. One of the 'wiggles' it started.. so we know the general area. Bad connection or wire in the harness.. just gotta find the exact wire.

So, home, OOS, one of the grand-daughters on my knee, watchin The Chronicles of Narnia ! Yep, it's a ruff weekend! Lost a chunk of money on the run, but it's not a total waste LOL.

Me

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in the state for lovers.... Alone.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Sitting in the state for lovers.... Alone.

I'm going to be heading to Blacksburg after dinner and a shower....will that work for ya???? lmao..

(just kidding, you know.., but I couldn't resist....)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm going to be heading to Blacksburg after dinner and a shower....will that work for ya???? lmao..

(just kidding, you know.., but I couldn't resist....)

Not tonight i have a headache.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Cuzz to the rescue lol.... transfer done heading home.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

Glad I could help. The ironic thing is that I was wearing my Superman underwear at the time. Coincidence? I think not.

guido4475

Not a Member
Kinda quiet in here this morning...nice and cool outside, here in Wytheville. perfect weather! Breakfast, than laundry.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watch out for things that go bump in the night. :)

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pickup in Jersey in the AM, then off to CT for an afternoon delivery. With this rain, I'll sleep like a baby tonight.