October Locations and Banter

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yes you do. Sometimes though, you should need to have.

Have a good trip and thanks !!!!!

guido4475

Not a Member
Ya, first part was for you.. second part for the open airing buy others. Should have been handled in an email or pm or something then posted has to the corrective measures that were going to be put in place not the way it was done.

Sorry if you thought it was aimed at you. Wouldn't do that, since you made us special. LOL

That's okay, Tom, I wasn't sure where it was going, but, I couldn't agree with you more, keep the issues on a more private level. A better background for you're truck picture would be nice, though....lol....

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you think deer are a nuisance at night, try coming up to a kangaroo hopping across the highway. :eek:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ughhhh.....broke down in KY...dispatch trying to find help.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ughhhh.....broke down in KY...dispatch trying to find help.

Me

That sucks..Ken's on the way up from Nashville to the yard with two pallets on..you've got his number if somehow that can help..

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
That sucks..Ken's on the way up from Nashville to the yard with two pallets on..you've got his number if somehow that can help..

Yep, he called me lol. Got it running but losing load ....afraid to take it any further down. going to transfer, then going back home.

Mr

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Cuzz to the rescue lol.... transfer done heading home.

Me

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Added two more bodies and they are still slammed. Hopefully good things for our fleet!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Ive had a very good week this week. Mostly shorter loads but lots of them and the pay has been great. Thanks dispatch!! :)

In Chicago now...was 5th of 5 when I unloaded, so Im either moving or looking for a room so I can kick back and watch the race tomorrow.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slammed?....J and B down on the dock and the new guys like space cadets staring at their screens....:p...stir, stir....