October Banter and Location

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Georgetown Ky, was 4 out of 4. Had breakfast now 5 out of 5. Guess i'm gonna be here for a while. Checked Louisville, Knoxville, Columbus and Roanoke. Can't get a #1 anywhere. Hmmm!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Georgetown Ky, was 4 out of 4. Had breakfast now 5 out of 5. Guess i'm gonna be here for a while. Checked Louisville, Knoxville, Columbus and Roanoke. Can't get a #1 anywhere. Hmmm!

Ron....you are checking wrong....LOL

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well another day in paradise wow raining forecast is some snow tonight ye ha watch elvis , rambo , now pretty woman dam she is a real cute sheila but still sitting in ok where am i now oh i know harrisburg pa the hersey chocolate factory must be cooking today i can smell the chocolate ,
but back to julia roberts pretty walkinbg down street pretty woman now who sang that song uuuuuum i will think it humming it uuuuuuummmmm ?
wombat..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well another day in paradise wow raining forecast is some snow tonight ye ha watch elvis , rambo , now pretty woman dam she is a real cute sheila but still sitting in ok where am i now oh i know harrisburg pa the hersey chocolate factory must be cooking today i can smell the chocolate ,
but back to julia roberts pretty walkinbg down street pretty woman now who sang that song uuuuuum i will think it humming it uuuuuuummmmm ?
wombat..

ok snow just arrived in pa snowing now i dreaming of a white christmas with sleigh bells and everything .. but snowing in pa ye ha

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Joe called last night around 2230 and had me move to Louisville KY...now i was #1 in Murfreesboro TN, but empty approx 36 hrs...so...While I am #1 in Louisville, nothing so far today...Iam here thinking of calizones for dinner at a good place I know right here by the Pilot of 65...

Ron, chances are I moved in in front of you since I am only 75 or so miles from you......

If I don't get somethingout of here by mid afternoon fri, I'll be calling it a week and heading home..have long planned plans to spend Sat with my wife at the UofM Homecoming game in Ann Arbor....

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Joe called last night around 2230 and had me move to Louisville KY...now i was #1 in Murfreesboro TN, but empty approx 36 hrs...so...While I am #1 in Louisville, nothing so far today...Iam here thinking of calizones for dinner at a good place I know right here by the Pilot of 65...

Ron, chances are I moved in in front of you since I am only 75 or so miles from you......

If I don't get somethingout of here by mid afternoon fri, I'll be calling it a week and heading home..have long planned plans to spend Sat with my wife at the UofM Homecoming game in Ann Arbor....

Moved a little further south to get away from the crowd. When I got here there was 3 of us, down to 2 now.

Speaking of Joe, haven't had a load offer from him since August 26th.

Thinking about doing the something. Was gonna stay out for atleast 2 more weeks, but at this rate... Home sounds better.

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
back in KC again. third week in a row. Frankie got me good loads out the last 2 times, hope he does it again.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we have been home since the 21st heading out monday. sure hope things pick up. we were not slow when we came home. hope we missed it and things will be back to normal. did get the house finished and all the workers finally gone. rewired the lights on the truck for winter. last few winters took a toll on the wiring. got a few other issues took care of. still need to service the generator, its 1000 hours are up and load the truck up.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one last night from Wixom to Cottondale...Load One of the week...But was out for a while sick still not feeling great but we'll see what today brings...Just had breakfest now bed at the Petro in McCalla, AL little warmer down here in the low 50's...Lovin' Life...Cant no one change that...;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got 1 last night, picked up in "Stamping Ground Ky"...then a 2nd PU in Hope IN...then deliver to Taylor MI, BUT NOT the yard...:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
we have been home since the 21st heading out monday. sure hope things pick up. we were not slow when we came home. hope we missed it and things will be back to normal. did get the house finished and all the workers finally gone. rewired the lights on the truck for winter. last few winters took a toll on the wiring. got a few other issues took care of. still need to service the generator, its 1000 hours are up and load the truck up.

Been slower on the small units than the straights. Seems like some of our posters have had not as much luck as others this last 2 weeks. As of right now only 6 units in the fleet are over 24 hours waiting on a load so it is not so bad as it may seem.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just shootin the breeze with Shadow....for some reason he is popping home before the kids get home from school...:rolleyes:

Now #2...Shadow is #1...nap time:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Just shootin the breeze with Shadow....for some reason he is popping home before the kids get home from school...:rolleyes:

Now #2...Shadow is #1...nap time:D

If you see Jim, congratulate him. He became an O/O today. :D Should be in the shop getting a windshield put in.:(