October Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, you are going to get some condensation, but how much is the issue...you need air movement to limit it on the windshield. When you put anything right against the windsield, you are trapping the moisture there.

My "cutain" at the winshield it hung from the top of the windshield straight down to the edge of the dash, it is as far from the glass at each point as it can be. I also open each ft windoe about 2 inches each and i open the roof vent/fan and i run the fan on low all night. If it is really cold outside and i need to run the heater on high (14000 btu's) i also run a 12 volt fan pointed towards to top of the windshield to blow air over it from above the curtain....

Yea i will get condensatio at the every baseof the windshield extending about 2-3 inches up, but thats it...the air movement seems to be the key....

NOW..if the ceiling in the cargo area is not insulated, you will get a bunch of condesation on the metal, lol, enough sometimes to have a nice "rain" in there....

Oh, after a good weekend home, i am in service, at home the 7th unit in line.....

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Im quite upset...Called guy about the van that I been dreaming about and its gone...Hope someone bought it for me...:( Kinda ticked...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
TJ, find that link I posted to the van here on EO...that van is in service and ready to go, yea more miles but less money and I bet you can make a deal with hm personally with you having half down.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Espar...Propane....= condensation....electric heat...no condensation....

Got here and they guy was unlocking the doors for the staff coming in at 5:30 pm to night....going to get this off...:D

Cool! Finished the first afghan and started on the second!:)

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Empty now. Warren MI. Got a late checkout, so if nothing comes thru by then, I'll head to the yard.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
53 Days

1291 Hours

77426 Minutes

4645510 Seconds.. and counting down...
Christmas 2011 is on a Sunday!

Feel better this Monday morning?....LOL:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Happy Halloween everyone! It'll be a great night for trick and treaters here...

now I gotta figure out what to get my hubby for Christmas...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Happy Halloween...Steve....:D

MerryThankoWeen! Can't see much separation anymore.

Going back in service in a few. Not real comfortable leaving since I found evidence someone tried breaking into our garage. Don't like leaving Shirley, but she insisted I go.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
That's a bad feeling Steve...hope she's got a pistol!

It's a gorgeous day out here in Load 1's suburbia! Finished paying the bills so I can go out and play in the yard! Guess I'll go clean out the bird feeders! :)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
That's a bad feeling Steve...hope she's got a pistol!

It's a gorgeous day out here in Load 1's suburbia! Finished paying the bills so I can go out and play in the yard! Guess I'll go clean out the bird feeders! :)

No pistol. But I did talk to my neighbor two doors down. I think he'll do. Retired Navy Seal. Still bothers me though. He can't watch all the time.