Obamas Syria case flawed

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It already has been read (by those here) ... besides it was largely just a rhetorical device ..

Well ... is he for or against ?

He was noncommittal. He said he was waiting to hear what they were told in session. He also said he takes looks at the power to use US troops as a grave responsibility and does not take it lightly.

That was it.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He was noncommittal. He said he was waiting to hear what they were told in session. He also said he takes looks at the power to use US troops as a grave responsibility and does not take it lightly.

That was it.
Thanks ... hopefully he is sincere about how he looks at it and will view whatever is presented in session with an extremely jaundiced eye ...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks ... hopefully he is sincere about how he looks at it and will view whatever is presented in session with an extremely jaundiced eye ...

I have been trying for the last half hour to get a copy of what I send and his answer but Yahoo seems to not be working. It won't populate the message boxes. IF I ever get it to work I will post both. NOTHING from either senator nor the White House.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again the Pipsqueak POTUS displays a level of arrogance and incompetence never before seen in the supposed leader of the free world. Once again the MSM simply ignores the bold-faced lie he's trying to promote, in spite of the fact that "The World" refuses to support the red line he claims they drew. The Clown in Chief is an embarrassment and a disgrace to our country, and is proposing a "Wag the Dog" exercise strictly for his own political benefit. There is no US national interest to be served by dropping a few cruise missiles into the Syrian desert or onto some empty buildings. But why should any of this come as a surprise after re-electing an unqualified and inexperienced phony with a worse record than Jimmy Carter and no leadership capabilities whatsoever. The American public is getting what they asked for, but not necessarily what they deserve.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
and is proposing a "Wag the Dog" exercise strictly for his own political benefit. There is no US national interest to be served by dropping a few cruise missiles into the Syrian desert or onto some empty buildings.
No there isn't - but there is an Israeli interest to be served - and that is to set the stage for a (US) war with Iran.

This is detailed in a post by Steve J. Rosen - a former AIPAC official - someone who acted as an agent for a foreign government (Israel) and ought to be rotting in jail - along with Jonathan Pollard - for espionage.

Rosen whines about how "painful" it is for AIPAC to have to come out into the light on the issue:

Former AIPAC official warns against US ‘retreat’ from Israel’s ‘permanent reality’ – conflict

And a former AIPAC official details how the game is actually played:

How AIPAC works your Rep.-- using donors, rabbis, and Jewish members of Congress

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have been trying for the last half hour to get a copy of what I send and his answer but Yahoo seems to not be working. It won't populate the message boxes. IF I ever get it to work I will post both. NOTHING from either senator nor the White House.
That would be Levin and Stabenow. They will do what their dear leader tells them to do.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That would be Levin and Stabenow. They will do what their dear leader tells them to do.

I am WELL aware of that. At least Levin is not running again. That means there is a SLIM chance we could get someone of value in that seat, which would be a very refreshing change. Candice Miller may run. She is very popular in the State, she could win that seat. Time will tell.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
We need to stay out.
Yup

The whole middle east is a train wreck waiting to happen.
What LRE said ...

This is the end result of what happens with no foreign policy and when we do "apology tours".
There is always a foreign policy - even if it is only one of benign neglect.

Bottomline: This is what happens with the wrong foreign policy - one where one insincerely apologizes for what may valid (or invalid) wrongs ... and then goes right ahead and continues to meddle in the internal affairs of other nations ...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama both needs and wants an much larger war than he is playing with now. It is one of the goals of his "foreign policy". He has his "scapegoat", now he needs his "external threat". All the pieces are coming together quite nicely for him. He follows his instructions well.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
The perfect storm is arising...WW III - just as predicted by many at least 4yrs ago...only question is who will win the New World Order leadership position...guess we will see sooner than later. God help us!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The perfect storm is arising...WW III - just as predicted by many at least 4yrs ago...only question is who will win the New World Order leadership position...guess we will see sooner than later. God help us!

And will there be anyone left to lead? Mr. Peace Prize better wake up before it's too late. It's time for him to FINALLY grow up and become a man, if that is possible.

Brisco

Expert Expediter

Hands Down..........Russia and China will win.

Putin will become the New World Order "Leader" gaining Respect from other world leaders all over the Planet. Same respect that past Presidents like Ike & Reagan had.

After that........the rest of the World will view America in the same sense as we view Mexico...Venezuela.......Zimbabwe.........Etc.

Canada WILL become the Super Power on the America Continent..........and will have an "Illegal American" problem with Americans crossing their border to seek a better life for themselves.

All because a bunch of *******Americans wanted "Hope & Change" and got one of the Biggest and Most Unqualified****** elected as our leader.....................

Last edited by a moderator:

Brisco

Expert Expediter

Definition:

5. Slang A man regarded as weak, timid, or unmanly.

And for that..................I get in trouble.

Post in itself above PROVES my point on how America is today under this Leader.