Obama visiting wounded

robh2

Veteran Expediter
I finished teaching lessons and saw that Obama was here at Walter Reed. He is walking the halls and shaking hands.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope he's being more respectful than usual and giving sincere thanks to those heroes he inwardly dislikes so much.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ohh..wonder if he was there to tell them from his own mouth that he is trying to gut TRI-CARE.....

robh2

Veteran Expediter
Problem is when posting on the EO app, it gave me 4 places to post to.

General Expediter Forum
Truck Talk
Newbies Paradise Forum
The Welcome Center

I posted under General Expediter Forum. I guess the EO app has issues.

Thanks.

Robert

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I finished teaching lessons and saw that Obama was here at Walter Reed. He is walking the halls and shaking hands.

My son was at Walter Reed a couple of weeks ago. He was being 'reevaluated'. He got the word a week ago. The Army 'messed up' his diagnoses and he will be getting a medical discharge in about 300 days. Some kind of 'transition' to go through.

He was in that discharge thing once before then the Army 'changed their minds' on his diagnoses. Now they changed it back. What a joke.

robh2

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to hear that Shooter. It can be so frustrating. I work with these guys and gals everyday and the stories I hear can be terrible. Luckily, most are positive.

Has he been to NICoE or DHCC programs?

If he comes back out, have him contact me. I would love to help him in any way I can.

Thank you for your sons service!

Robert

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry to hear that Shooter. It can be so frustrating. I work with these guys and gals everyday and the stories I hear can be terrible. Luckily, most are positive.

Has he been to NICoE or DHCC programs?

If he comes back out, have him contact me. I would love to help him in any way I can.

Thank you for your sons service!

Robert

I am not sure what programs he was in. When they first diagnosed him he was in transition at Ft. Lewis, WA. WA is his 'home' of record. They then changed it and shipped him to Ft. Knox. NOW they don't want to send him back to WA to finish his transition.

I will have him get in touch if he ever returns to Walter Reed. Thanks so much.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Problem is when posting on the EO app, it gave me 4 places to post to.

General Expediter Forum
Truck Talk
Newbies Paradise Forum
The Welcome Center

I posted under General Expediter Forum. I guess the EO app has issues.

Thanks.

Robert

I know realize that now - sorry, but that is a good reason to FIX the app, right?

witness23

Veteran Expediter
I'd like to be the first to thank Robh2 for his service and charity that he provides for these well deserved military men and women.

A tip of the hat to you and those that participate in your charity.