November with the One!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After trying for a week to get used to going from my old iphone to a new android Moto Z3, it just wasn't happening.
I missed my iphone too much and took the android back today. I guess I'm just not a android guy, or just too used to having a simpler phone :rolleyes:

I couldn't believe how much happier I was getting my iphone turned back on.

When I do upgrade next, definitely will be sticking with iphone. Besides, 10 million old ladies can't be wrong :D

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Since the lasy update (the one to include driver-I) my Load 1 app is not working well. I had it force close on me multiple times, the map 'catches', I cannot scroll it smooth any more, sometimes it gets so bad that I cant even zoom in or out any more. Then I restart the app and it is better for a bit, but still not smooth until it boggs down again. And I don't think it is my phone. I have an LG V20 but I talked with another driver with a Samsung Galaxy something and his behaves similarly to mine.

Anybody else has this issue?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
After trying for a week to get used to going from my old iphone to a new android Moto Z3, it just wasn't happening.
I missed my iphone too much and took the android back today. I guess I'm just not a android guy, or just too used to having a simpler phone :rolleyes:

I couldn't believe how much happier I was getting my iphone turned back on.

When I do upgrade next, definitely will be sticking with iphone. Besides, 10 million old ladies can't be wrong :D
I did the same this spring, but the other way around. I've always had Androids and then I tried an iPhone. I couldn't stand some things that apple insists that I should have it their way. On the android I can have it my way. Not to mention that there are lots more useful free aps on android than I could find on iphone. I wanted to like it, but I had to return it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Anybody else has this issue?
Yes! YES!

I sent an email a couple of days ago to the developer including one from the app in the settings so they could see my phone's configurations. So far they can't reproduce it.

I first allowed that it might be just my phone, and I got nervous when you said it's was happening to you, because we have the same phone. Much relieved that it's happening on other phones.

The load map was fine before this last update, but since then it's functionallly unusable.

I'll alert Ed to this post

Reactions: DollarSign

guido4475

Not a Member
Ive noticed the weather portion of the app is inoperative on my phone for some time now. Also, why are the times displayed on the app regarding pickup/delivery shown as cst ?..

Asked Ed to reach out to you directly as we checked with a number of drivers on IOS and Android and no one is having the issue that we can find.[/QUOTE

Found the time issue, the weather portion we cant fiqure out. I'll just stick to using the weatherbug. It now makes a noise when a load offer comes across, which it didn't before as well. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, I guess.....lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We have identified the issue regarding the Load Map problem and rolled out a fix. You just need to close the LOD app and reopen it. Thanks for your patience.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I thought I was the only one with the App problem. Glad I wasn't the only one. All is back to normal, THANK YOU! As far as time zone goes, I go by the time zone that I'm in and that includes sleep schedules ect. I'm a Android person. Never had a iPhone and can't knock it but dont think I'll get one.

Got my load off early this morning and got sleep and ready to go. I'm in a good spot and just hanging out waiting for the Load One phone to ring.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOL, it was an Android issue when they updated their operating system. Gonna happen from time to time.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One live from Pizza Hut Buffet! Got the load picked up and here enjoying lunch before I get started. I've got a contact name and phone number to call as they have mine. Was told to call. Might get this off early? Stay tuned!

guido4475

Not a Member
Why do some van icons on the L1 app appear in light blue, and others in dark blue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181130-113727_Load One.jpg
    Screenshot_20181130-113727_Load One.jpg
    777.4 KB · Views: 13

guido4475

Not a Member
I pretty much given up on the time zone issue with the app LOL. I set my phone to change with different time zones and the app shows the times in EST. But I don't want my phone to change with each timezone I want it to stay on EST as well. So I change it to where it stays the phone, on EST no matter where I'm at, and now the app is back to showing CST for pickup and deliveries.