November with the One!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Gobble Gobble and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Load One! Wish nothing but the best for everyone today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and is enjoying there time with there loved ones!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I delivered yesterday to a big lumber mill in the northwest corner of the Florida panhandle, about half an hour north of Pensacola. I'm at a Walmart down here where, I gotta be honest, the weather ain't too bad. :D

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon and Black Friday Load One! Got in service this morning and the van is ready to go. Got out today and doing some running around. Been to the Barbershop, Captain D's, Post office and last stop Walmart.

Been doing some shopping earlier before this week. Bought Alan Jackson Precious Memories DVD/CD combo for family members. Seen it on the infomercials and fell in love with it. Today will be hitting the Load One store! Mr. E knows the way to my heart and wallet, LOL.

Now time to head back to the parents house and since pops can't put up the tree, well it looks like it's going to be me, LOL.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Waffle House! Enjoying the day today and I'll be seeing some family members today handing out the gifts. Did the Best Fleet Survey last night. Also helping the parents out around the house today before that Million Dollar Run comes .

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Sunday to all. Rough day for Michigan yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Still need 12 more surveys completed for Best Fleets competition if you haven't done so and need the link let me know!

guido4475

Not a Member
Still need 12 more surveys completed for Best Fleets competition if you haven't done so and need the link let me know!

Ill do the survey tomorrow. Watching Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.....

Oompa, Loompa,...

Which one? Original or how Norman Bates really got messed up as a child ;)
Ok, many probably wont get the later question :p

There is only one Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory in my DVD collection....the Gene Wilder one. I am guessing that is the original.

I wonder if Verooca Salt ever got married, and if so, how long did it last with her attitude???...lol

Even during the movie I wanted to pull her out of the screen, and beat her like a runaway slave....lol..

"I WANT IT NNNNOOOWWW !!!!"....lol..

Reactions: RoadTime

guido4475

Not a Member
Ive noticed the weather portion of the app is inoperative on my phone for some time now. Also, why are the times displayed on the app regarding pickup/delivery shown as cst ?..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Per Ed who heads our tech team.

We’ll have to check about the weather. For the CST question, the times are sent based on current time zone phone is at. If he’s in EST time zone and phone is still showing CST, it may not be able to connect to his service provider.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ive noticed the weather portion of the app is inoperative on my phone for some time now. Also, why are the times displayed on the app regarding pickup/delivery shown as cst ?..

Asked Ed to reach out to you directly as we checked with a number of drivers on IOS and Android and no one is having the issue that we can find.

Reactions: guido4475