November Locations

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Cool, they know you rested up the last couple of weeks,LOL.

Yea that's the truth. Lol got a cool load of oil field crap from Texas on my trailer. The off tommorow and loading in New Orleans for Georgia.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352876384.411620.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352876384.411620.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 10

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I've ran two minis in two weeks. I ****ed the folks at panther off. What they don't get is I'm still making money running local for another company right now so. I'll be fine while they play there games

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
I'm sitting in Louisville waiting to load tomorrow afternoon. I will be delivering close to Columbus,oh Friday morning.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got load going to Regina SK. Picks up tonight, delivers Friday. Accepted load, an hour later turned down 3 different load offers from my other carrier. One to Laredo, one East Coast and down South. Kind of would rather be in Texas this time of year. Oh Well, I committed to CN load, got to do it now!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I've ran two minis in two weeks. I ****ed the folks at panther off. What they don't get is I'm still making money running local for another company right now so. I'll be fine while they play there games

Panther runs the multi carrier model on vans?

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Sitting here in Denver at our delivery, watching the sun come up :). One of the most amazing sunsets ever in western Kansas last night. Sky was just glowing!

Sent from my Tablet of Clay using EO Forums.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
got another bone dopped in lansing this morning now at the hook in grand ledge mi.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up last night in Columbus Oh and delivered this morning Long Iland New York got a nap now sitting at the J Deepwater New Jersey hoping for 1 more load for the week

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Loaded Monday Night Elizabeth N.J.Del Wed morning Omaha, Reloaded out of Lincoln Delivered Thursday at 1400 in Tucson. Reloaded out of Phoenix headed to St.Louis for Sat Morning Del @0:700.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sort of busy but not this week. Running East Coast short loads all week. Ohio to Jersey, Atlantic City to Philly, Elkton, MD to NYC...but made a ton of $. Now on way from Orwigsburg, PA to Westfield, IN for Mon delivery but home first!!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
In New Orleans (3rd time this week) going to Oswego,ny and then home for a week. Right now I'm sitting at 3200 miles for the week. (Solo)