November 2014 where ya at's

guido4475

Not a Member
Has anybody here ever been denied a FAST Card? I had my interview this morning, and didn't know that they could deny the application even after you pass the conditional approval.

I wonder if I will lose out because of my one-item criminal record: underage drinking, $50 fine, 1978. Yup, that's right. 1978, when men were men, women wore painted-on jeans, and trucks had 238-hp Detroits.

Who cares about such a thing? The Temperance League? :rolleyes:

The way I look at it, if I can't make money in my own country I need to find another line of work. Besides, I'm not allowed in...which suits me just fine....

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in business. After a very profitable summer of painting, time to put on some miles!

Signed up with a new carrier yesterday. Did a shorty last night.

Now off to pick up in Columbus, WI for delivery in Bensenville, il.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well still here in SC. Not one phone call this week here? Thought this week would be crazy/busy rite before the holiday. Hoping today or tomorrow will produce something but I doubt it!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well still here in SC. Not one phone call this week here? Thought this week would be crazy/busy rite before the holiday. Hoping today or tomorrow will produce something but I doubt it!

I guess it depends on where you are at. I seen a upswing this week

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sounds like you need a new carrier unless you like all that sitting.