North Carolina voters reject same-sex marriage.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Being sympathetic to your nephew's plight changes nothing. An unnatural relationship has no legitimate claim to marriage.

Unnatural...plight...he is gay not a chimpanzee...how can gays hurt marriage anymore than you hetros have..

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Of course, you were bullying. Shouting, cursing, using personal invective. Now, you want to be taken seriously?

I'm serious...you all been bashen the gays all day...calling em sick...unatural...etc. sure you would be calling them more if you could on here....just like the religius people...to JUDGE OTHERS..

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I was stating religion in the factor or not. You caint reproduce with 2 men.or women. There for its not natural and wrong. It is a mental prob obviously

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I was stating religion in the factor or not. You caint reproduce with 2 men.or women. There for its not natural and wrong. It is a mental prob obviously

Mental problem... huh

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Unnatural...plight...he is gay not a chimpanzee...how can gays hurt marriage anymore than you hetros have..

The issue with saying heterosexuals hurt marriage is you can trace it back to the left destroying family values, the left is trying to bully and ram gay marriage through now. I stated the obvious choice and path to give gays what they want but they are clearly out to attack and destroy what they don't like.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm serious...you all been bashen the gays all day...calling em sick...unatural...etc. sure you would be calling them more if you could on here....just like the religius people...to JUDGE OTHERS..

No one has been bashing gays, if you look back through the thread you will see you are the one bullying others for their beliefs.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Oh. I know liberals don't judge others. Or are you cornering religious folk to make sure they "practice what they preach"?

I could care less if man lies with man. Not my problem. But when they try to BULLY me into believing it's the same as my covenant with my wife... I have two kids that proves they're full of feces. And that's not an anal pun.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I apologize for comming accross as a bully...I am very passionate of this subject...and not very tollerante of the ingnorance that people show when this subject comes up..

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
If you want to be passionate about it pretty sure the law of your life is getting in the lime light go be passionate about it there if your looking for a argument but as for us expediters we love love driving and our women.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I apologize for comming accross as a bully...I am very passionate of this subject...and not very tollerante of the ingnorance that people show when this subject comes up..

From what I see the majority of the ignorance is coming from the gay activists. They have zero tolerance and refuse to try and understand other people's views. They have become the definition of intolerant which is what they claim to be against. They should just acknowledge they are abnormal which statistics prove they are and say so what. Being abnormal doesn't mean they are less human and certainly doesn't give someone the right to assault or kill them. They need to accept that there are people that find homosexuality to be immoral, gross, or don't want to be exposed to it and just live their lives.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
It's more a societal acceptance issue than anything. History shows our society had issues with the acceptance of women's voting rights, racial integration of schools, restaurants and the like. Two generations from now, no one will think anything of it.

I am of the belief gays are born, not environmentally created, just from my exposure to many (for some reason, openly gay men love me...it's the closeted ones who have the problem with me).

As for the marriage/family/children as proof of purchase notion: I enjoyed a happy, fun 24 year hetero marriage. Number of children to prove my worth: ZERO.

Besides, in today's society, marriage and children are appearing to become separate entities. In the last 10 years, I have been invited to more illegitimate baby showers than not, and have attended weddings where the child is a member of the wedding party.

I would rather see two self-sufficient people happily married than see a 17 year old struggle to raise a child, often times having to rely on assistance from taxpayers to do so.

But...not my life, not affecting what's for dinner at LisaLouHoo's house tonight.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Anti-Christ rant snipped...Isn't it Psalm 2 that asks, "Why do the heathen rage?" Maybe it's Psalm 1. Whenever we see an anti -morality rant, this comes out eventually. I'm sorry you hate the Lord so much. I hope you repent of it before it's too late.
So 2 gay men adopting a child is ruining the child's life.?? How is that?? What about a home with 2 loving parents ..how is that bad??? .
Pretty likely a child raised by sodomites is going to grow up believing that there's nothing wrong with (rhymes with baggotry). So he's morally handicapped and on his way to the warm place already.

There's a fable about a hoodlum whose mother never disciplined him. As he's standing on the gallows, his last wish is to hug his mother. His crying mother embraces him, and he bites her savagely on the ear. Then he had some poetic way of saying something to the effect of her causing him to be destined for the gallows from birth because she didn't teach him any morality as a child.

That's what Elton and his butt buddy are doing to the child they've "adopted," only they're setting him or her up for the lake of fire in hell.
All your bible buddys are against abortion...so now we have a couple that adopts a kid and your against that..
you people are nuts!!
Because we oppose murder, we shouldn't oppose sodomites destroying a child's life?

Elton and his butt buddy aren't a couple, unless you have some noun after it, as in a couple of..._____________. A couple, in that sense, are two married individuals, one an otherwise unmarried adult male and the other an otherwise unmarried adult female, married to each other. That's a couple.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Here's a monkey wrench: what about hetero couples who choose not to marry (or have children)? Are they considered more socially acceptable just by their heterosexuality?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
If we allow butt buddies to openly practice their perversion, or if we acknowledge it, we may as well allow bestiality.

See jerk offs like this is why I get fired up.

.THERE IS YOUR GAY BASHING PAULD..

...butt Buddys... Really so you think if we allow gay marriage we will next be screwing dogs... Wow shows your IQ.
There people ahole...not butt Buddys....
So 2 people loving and caring for eachother is pervsion...
HATRED HATRED HATRED...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Anti-Christ rant snipped...Isn't it Psalm 2 that asks, "Why do the heathen rage?" Maybe it's Psalm 1. Whenever we see an anti -morality rant, this comes out eventually. I'm sorry you hate the Lord so much. I hope you repent of it before it's too late. Pretty likely a child raised by sodomites is going to grow up believing that there's nothing wrong with (rhymes with baggotry). So he's morally handicapped and on his way to the warm place already.

There's a fable about a hoodlum whose mother never disciplined him. As he's standing on the gallows, his last wish is to hug his mother. His crying mother embraces him, and he bites her savagely on the ear. Then he had some poetic way of saying something to the effect of her causing him to be destined for the gallows from birth because she didn't teach him any morality as a child.

That's what Elton and his butt buddy are doing to the child they've "adopted," only they're setting him or her up for the lake of fire in hell.
Because we oppose murder, we shouldn't oppose sodomites destroying a child's life?

Elton and his butt buddy aren't a couple, unless you have some noun after it, as in a couple of..._____________. A couple, in that sense, are two married individuals, one an otherwise unmarried adult male and the other an otherwise unmarried adult female, married to each other. That's a couple.

YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS BIGGOT...gay bashing fool

Again ...those that are so against somthing like homosexuality are because they can't deal with there own gay feelings.. so AMONGER..WHAT is your type of man??...what do you like in your boys?? So you like em young. old ..short fat??

Don't hate the lord just belive all of those FAIRY TALES you spew!!!!

Your religion makes these gay people hide in shame ...for what??? RELIGION IS SPREDDING HATRED..

if you were such a good Christian you wouldn't be calling them names ...YOUR A FAKE IN THE CLOSET BIGGIOT AMONGER!!!

Last edited: