Norte Dame or Alabama?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Alabama will crush Notre Dame..This is the most Lopsided Championship game in along time. The only good BCS bowl is Kstate vs Oregon..

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Notre Dame baby!

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
BAMA BABY.xiggi and pandora come on down and watch the game with us. Big ole party that day.

Now watch me eat them words later. hahahahah

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don t really care for either team...Oregan vs Kansas St. game will be better to watch.....Alabama has more size, speed & overall talent. ...Bama rolls. 42. to 10 2nd half will be boring with broadcasters telling the public how great Nick Saben is ....:thumbdown:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don t really care for either team...Oregan vs Kansas St. game will be better to watch.....Alabama has more size, speed & overall talent. ...Bama rolls. 42. to 10 2nd half will be boring with broadcasters telling the public how great Nick Saben is ....:thumbdown:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Nd has one of the best defenses in the country. I don't think either offense scares the others defense. The 20's will be a high scoring game.

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
I'm picking Alabama. One of the problems with the National Championship game is that the teams have had too long without playing. That gives the advantage to the defense. I think it will be 24-17 or close to that.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm going with ND but if they don't force bama into a couple turnovers they could easily lose.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Who ever wins it, I'll be watching from Aruba, perhaps at Hooter's with bikini's all around. Y'all enjoy the cold!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
At your age, can you handle that ?
Remember what we learned today, it's STENT,not stint !

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Aruba? Too warm for ice fishing. Would, without a doubt, rather fish than watch that game. With any luck, since I hope to be working, will be on under load that day.