Norte Dame or Alabama?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Long live the Dynasty! 3 out of 4 b.c.s. n.c.'s, next year will be 4 out of 5.
of course lil n.d. was the most overrated team ever to play in the b.c.s. n.c. game, but it is always great to stomp them like bama did last night, roll tide roll.

2004 USC-55 Oklahoma-19

2006 Florida-41 Ohio State-14

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Really, too bad you have no facts to back this up. Whats that now 7 national championships in a row for the SEC! Those are the facts.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Idk what facts you need..I think everyone witnessed how pathetic and overated Notre Lame was...And didnt Louiville just beat one of the best SEC schools. Trust me Alabama didnt want to face Oregon..and isnt Nick Saban trying to ban the high tempo offenses (Texas A&M, Oregon, ect):what:

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Texas A&M is SEC.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, and Texas A&Ms first year in the SEC and they beat the best SEC team...that should tell you something. The BCS is set up to favor the teams that have the biggest fan base(ratings)...why did the SEC fight tooth and nail to Not have a playoff system...

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
Yeah, and Texas A&Ms first year in the SEC and they beat the best SEC team...that should tell you something. The BCS is set up to favor the teams that have the biggest fan base(ratings)...why did the SEC fight tooth and nail to Not have a playoff system...

Actually it was the SEC that was a proponent of the playoffs, while it was the Big 10 and PAC 10, along with Notre Dame, that opposed it the most, just to set the record straight.

As far as Texas A&M, Bama will take 'em out this coming season, just saying.
Roll Tide Roll!

Since the playoffs don't start until the 2014 season, this last year of the BCS, 2013, I would
not be surprised to see Bama and A&M have a rematch in the 2013 National Championship game,
like Bama and LSU did in the 2011 championship, lol.