Norte Dame or Alabama?

mike6784

Active Expediter
Yeah Notre Dame has a good defense but they have never consumed fried chicken and cornbread , so with that said I predict a Massacre in Alabama's favor! Lol people actually believe in leprechauns !

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Notre Dame may have more players from down south than Bama does.

Last edited:

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah Notre Dame has a good defense but they have never consumed fried chicken and cornbread , so with that said I predict a Massacre in Alabama's favor! Lol people actually believe in leprechauns !

And throw in some white beans.smell will keep them away from the ball

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just to show how much I watch the games, I can't believe their is a ball player, if you want to call him that, is sucking on a pacifier.

What is grown men coming to.Like I said if you want to call him a man.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
ND is pathetic, makes SEC look better then they are...cant wait for playoff system...alot fewer SEC national champion titles then.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
ND is pathetic, makes SEC look better then they are...cant wait for playoff system...alot fewer SEC national champion titles then.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

Really, too bad you have no facts to back this up. Whats that now 7 national championships in a row for the SEC! Those are the facts.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
Long live the Dynasty! 3 out of 4 b.c.s. n.c.'s, next year will be 4 out of 5.
of course lil n.d. was the most overrated team ever to play in the b.c.s. n.c. game, but it is always great to stomp them like bama did last night, roll tide roll.