No .. it's August .. Locations & More

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If only trucks stayed clean (and loved ones stayed young, right?). I gave our van the Blue Beacon treatment 2.5 weeks ago in El Paso. Stayed decent for a while, but Nancy found a dust storm in Nevada last night

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If only trucks stayed clean (and loved ones stayed young, right?). I gave our van the Blue Beacon treatment 2.5 weeks ago in El Paso. Stayed decent for a while, but Nancy found a dust storm in Nevada last night
Yellow cargo vans get Dirty ... ? Didn't think Dust settled on them ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: ScottInBama

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Vinecnnes, IL after loading in Rockford, TN. The Knoxville Nationals, Outlaw Sprint Car championship in Iowa starts to tomorrow. Guess we will just make the Friday and Sat. shows.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Vinecnnes, IL after loading in Rockford, TN. The Knoxville Nationals, Outlaw Sprint Car championship in Iowa starts to tomorrow. Guess we will just make the Friday and Sat. shows.
Park in Knoxville Loves parking lot there ...?

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Park in Knoxville Loves parking lot there ...?

Got a spot in the back yard of a residence, right next to the track. We stayed there last year, party time!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice clean truck, until I delivered this AM to a huuugge construction site. Now I can add some west Texas dust on the way to El Paso.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
I remember once a dust storm turned thunderstorm that produced raining mud.... now that was a mess couldn't hardly use wipers for the nails across blackboard on windshield