New Sticker for the back of my Van..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If you have seen the roll up door on my van, you have seen i a few "stickers on there....I was told about these last night and i had to have one...I just ordered 10 of them!! :D Hopefully ill have them next week and i can get them the next time i am home. If you feel the need or just want one, ask!!:)

Attachments

• obama_truck_11x3_copy_bumper_sticker-p128624268925305960tmn6_380.jpg
    obama_truck_11x3_copy_bumper_sticker-p128624268925305960tmn6_380.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: 1 person

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
http://winningateverything.com/4085
a6890be8-c2bf-a90d.jpg

Chef, it's not big enough...;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
jansiemoo wrote:

Chef, it's not big enough...;)

Now that guy has it together!! But for me to go that big, I'd have to lose my favorite sticker:

"Reagan-Goldwater 2012" Save The REPUBLIC"

:eek::D

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
If you have seen the roll up door on my van, you have seen i a few "stickers on there....I was told about these last night and i had to have one...I just ordered 10 of them!! :D Hopefully ill have them next week and i can get them the next time i am home. If you feel the need or just want one, ask!!:)

Dennis, I would like some..I'll buy then though cuz I have some friends that would like them too..Let me know when your back in town and we'll get together and get-em ---Ok? I'll PM you my phone number:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
As much as I love that sticker and message, I would never put it on a work vehicle for fear I might offend a customer.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
As much as I love that sticker and message, I would never put it on a work vehicle for fear I might offend a customer.
Bingo! Especially when you're picking up or delivering automotive freight, where the smarmy union members just luuuuuv Obama. :D

Every 4 years there are a handful of small businesses that put signs out front lauding their favorite candidate. It may make one feel better to do that, but they are in effect instantly alienating half their customer base.

One clear example of a sticker-like instance was an excellent photographer that I worked with at Olan Mills in the Church Directory Division. He had a license plate frame that read, "Jesus is coming. Look busy."

OK, that's hilarious, but to most Christians, by and large, Christian Humor is an oxymoron. It wasn't long before a few churches specifically requested that that particular photographer not come back for future photography sessions. He was told to remove the frame, and objected citing his Constitutional right to free speech. Management agreed that he had that right, but also noted the Constitution did not guarantee him the right to keep his job if he continued to offend their customers. He removed the frame.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Politics and religion - the two subjects that aren't supposed to be discussed in polite society, and for good reason.

That type of sticker on a car, van, truck or whatever is practically an open invitation for your vehicle to get vandalized in certain parts of the country -especially in an election year.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is one PC company out here on I90..a sign on their building....

NOT Hiring....Thank your President......LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, as i was pulling my van out of the Roberts Center after the Expo, the owner one of the Industries larger "support" companies commented that he'd love to have one of my "Political" stickers for his COMPANY truck that he drives all the time and displays and is lettered with the company names and logos all over it...I didn't have one with me, but 'I got it to him through one of the other Owners of a large trucking company as they were meeting for lunch soon after i had and extra one...:D

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
That type of sticker on a car, van, truck or whatever is practically an open invitation for your vehicle to get vandalized in certain parts of the country -especially in an election year.

Yep.....experienced this before.

I proudly displayed my Bush/Cheney sticker on the back window of my 2004 Dodge Dually up until the day I delivered an RV Trailer to Worscester Mass.

After I made that delivery in Worcester I stayed the night there at a Motel 6 down I-90 in Sturbridge Mass. Woke up the next morning to find that someone had "screwdrivered", not keyed, that sticker off my back glass and also left me a few screwdriver marks down both sides of the truck. Called the Police to make a report so that my insurance company would cover it. (costs $1800 to have them scratches sanded out, paint blended in where needed, and almost whole truck recleared after paint work was done).

One of the Officers that responded try to make light of it. He said wrong area to have such a sticker at, and said something to the effect of that a KKK member would never cruise the streets of Harlem all by himself wearing his clown costume. I didn't appreciate what he said, but I knew exactly where he was coming from, and it didn't really bother me either. Just sad though the way Commie Liberals can get. We had Gore/Lieberman and Kerry/Edwards stickers all over Texas, as well as Obawa/Biden stickers too, and I have never seen nor heard of such ignorance happening down here.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would do things I'm no longer allowed to say due to the sensitivity of folks here if I caught someone doing that to my vehicle.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Brisco... that's the big difference between the right and the left. The right will fight for YOUR freedom of speech. The left only believes in THEIR freedom of speech, and those they agree with.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
The right?

Really they will?

I think the right is the same as the left, concerned with no one but themselves.

In the past 30 years, they have had ample opportunities to fix some of the issues stifling our freedoms but failed to do so. They could have removed judges, they could have repealed laws and they could have enforced the constitution but what did they do? NOTHING.