New Lounge

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well if you have not been by the terminal this week, I will let you all know that construction has begun! We have broke ground on the new driver/employee lounge. Some of the staff came to me and said, why can't it be for everyone? I didn't think anyone would mind that and I think interaction between everyone is always a good thing.

So work has begun and we should have it all done in just a few weeks! We tried to incorporate a number of your suggestions and we really hope it will help add to your overall experience with the company.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey, the more interaction with those within the company, the merrier....Thanks for all you do John....:)

fortwayne

Not a Member
The more from the company, the better! Don't forget the football package.....LOL.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is going above the area where the hallway in front of the shower/laundry area and the bathroom is. Popped in tonight after landing at DTW and they are already drywalling. We are also relocating the vending machines and are looking at putting in a biz center for you guys in that area!!!!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
John You always show your drivers how much you care. Keep up the GREAT WORK sir.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Stopped into the terminal yesterday...alot of new drywall up and alot of work goin on!! John that contractor is going to think he is on the payroll with all of the work you have been giving him as of late!!

Looking good as it takes shape!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It is going above the area where the hallway in front of the shower/laundry area and the bathroom is. Popped in tonight after landing at DTW and they are already drywalling. We are also relocating the vending machines and are looking at putting in a biz center for you guys in that area!!!!

John, please post pics. I know where it is, but it will be a while before I can see it in person.

guido4475

Not a Member
I know that each time I use the shower It humbles me to know that you would go out so much for doing things like this for us.No other company owner would of taken it this far.It makes me want to do me absolute best for you and the company, in every aspect, and the sense of pride I have in being a part of Load One is extremely high.If there is anything that needs done while I am around there while waiting for a load, please, do not hesitate to ask me.Thank you so much.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I know that each time I use the shower It humbles me to know that you would go out so much for doing things like this for us.No other company owner would of taken it this far.It makes me want to do me absolute best for you and the company, in every aspect, and the sense of pride I have in being a part of Load One is extremely high.If there is anything that needs done while I am around there while waiting for a load, please, do not hesitate to ask me.Thank you so much.

No, thank you Dave!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got the new furniture bought today, should be delivered later this week. Hopefully the whole project will be wrapped up by next Monday. Only change didn't end up with recliners. I was going to get them but I just wasn't real thrilled with the quality of the mechanisms. I really did not see them holding up very well in a commercial environment. They also would not warranty them in a commercial application. So we got two couches and a couple comfy leather chairs and some tables.

guido4475

Not a Member
Got the new furniture bought today, should be delivered later this week. Hopefully the whole project will be wrapped up by next Monday. Only change didn't end up with recliners. I was going to get them but I just wasn't real thrilled with the quality of the mechanisms. I really did not see them holding up very well in a commercial environment. They also would not warranty them in a commercial application. So we got two couches and a couple comfy leather chairs and some tables.

I cant thank you enough for what you have done...The time, The expense, Everything.Thank you.