New Lounge

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
One more suggestion..if I be so bold...

looking back from the TV to the stairway.....to the right of the exit sign..where the fire ext. is on the floor...maybe some coat hooks? or hanger's?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
One more suggestion..if I be so bold...

looking back from the TV to the stairway.....to the right of the exit sign..where the fire ext. is on the floor...maybe some coat hooks? or hanger's?

Ken,

As part of our efforts to implement change on a real time basis....

We have moved fire extinguisher, place a coat tree and updated facebook pictures!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually a JuJu idea..did this at our last 2 carriers and caught on...

Takes a Book, Leave a Book program....for all the readers out there....if you have unused and already read paperbacks and want to get rid of them.....an exchange program. Maybe we can get a little bookshelf or something?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think that is a pretty workable idea. I will see what I can do about getting a bookshelf. I will also see what books I have laying around the house/office to throw in the collection.

guido4475

Not a Member
Enjoying it right now. Chairs are so cushy I cant touch the floor :)

On Saturday while waiting for my clothes to dry I was up there in one of those chairs talking on the phone and actually fell asleep while talking to him, so they must be comfortable....He called me back in an hour to tell me my clothes were probably dry.And woke me up in the process.

Had a chance to use the wash bay also, thank you so much for it.What bothered me, however, was the fact that whoever used it did a major degreasing job on a tractor, leaving clumps of grease everywhere.Bigtime.It wasnt the fact that I washed the floor before using it, that bothered me, but thinking that this stuff could of easily gotten tracked into the hallway, all over that new carpet, etc.Where's the consideration?